• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell XPS 8920 IPKBL-VM BIOS

I need Dell XPS 8920 IPKBL-VM BIOS please

Re: Dell XPS 8920 IPKBL-VM BIOS

Post your bios backup .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here it is.
      Attached Files

Comment

try...
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Took a while before i could test it....Not working sadly, no screen what so ever.
          Last edited by Dinneke; 09-12-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

try again..
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Not working, no picture. Any alternatives?

Comment

Try this one .
                Attached Files
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working fine! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Try this one .
                    Thank you come fast display.

Comment

Hi all, I am working on this Dell XPS 8920 Desktop MB # IPKBL-VM ., no display at all. I programmed the Bin files listed in #8 & the behaviour of the desktop changed. It turns on/off 3~4 times like any normal Dell Desktop when we add a new CMOS battery. It goes through all it's self test modes but no display. Can someone do a cleanup of the Original Bin files I have posted (S. No 4GKNGK2 ), & am using an Intel i7-7700 CPU on this motherboard. I would really appreciate. Thanks in advance
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mferna14; 03-16-2023, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                        Hi all, I am working on this Dell XPS 8920 Desktop MB # IPKBL-VM ., no display at all. I programmed the Bin files listed in #8 & the behaviour of the desktop changed. It turns on/off 3~4 times like any normal Dell Desktop when we add a new CMOS battery. It goes through all it's self test modes but no display. Can someone do a cleanup of the Original Bin files I have posted (S. No 4GKNGK2 ), & am using an Intel i7-7700 CPU on this motherboard. I would really appreciate. Thanks in advance
                        Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Here's your New BIOS, try it and give me results.
                          Attached Files
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          all donations are welcome,
                          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                          >>>>>
                          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the help, will try right now & inform you soon.

Comment

@hardware1 thanks for the Bin files. The result is the same., No Display at all. CPU Fan spins for nearly 2-3 mins, turns off & then on again. Then again starts automatically & the same behaviour 2-3mins fan spin & then off again. Maybe a bit of errors there, pls. try again. Thanks

Comment

@hardware1 thanks for the Bin files. The result is the same., No Display at all. CPU Fan spins for nearly 2-3 mins, turns off & then on again. Then again starts automatically & the same behaviour 2-3mins fan spin & then off again. Maybe a bit of errors there, pls. try again. Thanks
                                Same as your Original file or the file in Post #8?
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>>
                                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

@hardware1 thanks for the Bin files., I have tried both but none of them worked., I think problem is with the main motherboard, I will check. Thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
                                  X