• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus X510UNR

Please Bios for Asus X510UNR Rev 3.0..thank you

Re: Asus X510UNR

Post your bios backup here .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

here its working bios

Comment

here its working bios Asus s x510
        Attached Files

Comment

why file only 5.824mb

Comment

tested 100% ok
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by abbassink View Post
              tested 100% ok
              thankyou

Comment

who can clear ME for me - X510UNR

this dump more than 30 second to display asus logo. thank alot
                Attached Files
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-20-2021, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Re: who can clear ME for me

Originally posted by honglongyb View Post
                  this dump more than 30 second to display asus logo. thank alot
                  try..
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: who can clear ME for me

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    try..
                    thanks it done

Comment

Re: ASUS X510U (MB X510UNR Rev: 3.0) not display at all

Ok, attached is the ORIGINAL BIOS de-soldered BIOS Chip from the motherboard Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-16-2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                        ok, attached is the original bios de-soldered bios chip from the motherboard any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
                        try..
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          try..
                          With this BIOS update the motherboard turns on, I can see the Keyboard Power LED lit, but the amps on the ampmeter is stuck to 0.03, no movement at all & CPU is cold., With my previous BIOS file it would take around .40 ~ .20 amps up & down fluctating & the CPU used to get warm & then fan turned on. I think that the re-build BIOS is not updated well.

Comment

With this BIOS update the motherboard turns on, I can see the Keyboard Power LED lit, but the amps on the ampmeter is stuck to 0.03, no movement at all & CPU is cold., With my previous BIOS file it would take around .40 ~ .20 amps up & down fluctating & the CPU used to get warm & then fan turned on. I think that the re-build BIOS is not updated well.
                            Post a good clear picture of the white sticker on the ram slot .
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

There is NO Sticker on under the memory or on the memory slot. Please check this photos, might help in getting the correct BIOS. Thanks for the cooperation.
                              Attached Files

Comment

There is NO Sticker on under the memory or on the memory slot. Please check this photos, might help in getting the correct BIOS. Thanks for the cooperation.
                                If the bios hasn`t been flashed or updated with the wrong one then the bios posted by @peste should be ok.Try this one anyway .
                                Attached Files

Comment

If you post the serial number one of the members who works for asus service might post an F1 engineering bios

Comment

This is the correct Serial # at the back of the Laptop... Thanks for all the help
                                    S. No: JBN0CX00T610447

Comment

Thanks "SMDFlea" I really appreciate your help. Now with the BIOS file you send me, all came back to normal, I see the fan running, CPU getting warm & the motherboard taking 0.40 amp which I think is right, but still no display. I can clearly view that the backlight turns on & off & it goes throught the initial septup process like all ASUS do, but I cannot get the image on the screen., Even with the External monitor NO Display. I am assuming still it's the BIOS issue as I can even measure that all voltages are present on the motherboard to turn on. Thank in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        If the bios hasn`t been flashed or updated with the wrong one then the bios posted by @peste should be ok.Try this one anyway .
                                        Is someone there to update this BIOS for me??? The notebook is not giving any display.. Other than this notebook turns on fine & I notice LCD backlight turns on. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                        X