Asus FX505DD Rev: 2.0 BIOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus FX505DD Rev: 2.0 BIOS

Serial number is SN:L2NRCV00212907A , and i atach original dump, thanks much
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ovyyman View Post
      Serial number is SN:L2NRCV00212907A , and i atach original dump, thanks much
      what does it say on the bios chip????

post clear pictures with the white stickers from the ram memory area, or with the QR code written in white letters on the motherboard..
      Last edited by peste; 11-26-2022, 10:44 AM.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello, i tried this bios but the same , only keyboard light fliker once with green color an after its on the batery led indicator , any suggestion ? thanks much

Comment

pic with serial and qr code
          Attached Files

Comment

another pics from behind

Comment

sorry dont upload pics
              Attached Files

Comment

sorry dont upload pics
                bios extracted from the Asus website update.. the bios you posted is not what it should be.. the laptop's bios is 16MB, either someone has walked into the laptop before, or you have read the wrong chip... what programmer do you have??? what is written on the bios chip
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Thanks i will try ,

Comment

I was try , the same , maybe it could be another problem , maybe the EC is the problem, whem was made update the EC was update , or can be other problem , i will try with a new bios memory , thanks

Comment

I was try , the same , maybe it could be another problem , maybe the EC is the problem, whem was made update the EC was update , or can be other problem , i will try with a new bios memory , thanks
                      Is your device is Asus FX505DD (Depending on your device serial number) with AMD Ryzen 5 3550H CPU and 16MB bios chip, or it's an Asus FX550DP (Depending on your original bios file) with AMD A8-5550M CPU and 4MB bios chip?
                      Here's a new file for FX550DP.
                      Attached Files
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I use MiniPro programer , i was use original bios GD24f128 and another cip Mx25F128 , i was try all bios from this forum for FX505D, its not turning on, no power led , maybe it could be another problem , i have 3,3v and 5V, and 1,8v for bios supply, its only charge led on and procesor is heating , if i press power buton for 20 seconds its flash keyboard led , thanks , i will try the last bios from hardware1. Thanks hardware1!

Comment

I use MiniPro programer , i was use original bios GD24f128 and another cip Mx25F128 , i was try all bios from this forum for FX505D, its not turning on, no power led , maybe it could be another problem , i have 3,3v and 5V, and 1,8v for bios supply, its only charge led on and procesor is heating , if i press power buton for 20 seconds its flash keyboard led , thanks , i will try the last bios from hardware1. Thanks hardware1!
                          Are you sure about those part numbers, check both again and post the exact writing or post pictures of both chips
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                            Is your device is Asus FX505DD (Depending on your device serial number) with AMD Ryzen 5 3550H CPU and 16MB bios chip, or it's an Asus FX550DP (Depending on your original bios file) with AMD A8-5550M CPU and 4MB bios chip?
                            Here's a new file for FX550DP.
                            See post #26 ,the barcode sticker has the right model for the bios version that should be used. see this https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96604 .Sometimes there is a QR code sticker instead with the model, and sometimes there`s no stickers or qr codes on a motherboard at all
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              See post #26 ,the barcode sticker has the right model for the bios version that should be used. see this https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96604 .Sometimes there is a QR code sticker instead with the model, and sometimes there`s no stickers or qr codes on a motherboard at all
                              You made things clear to me, Thank you I appreciate your help .
                              Tomorrow I will read the whole thread you mentioned.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              >>>>>

Comment

i found another model
                                Attached Files

Comment

with bios FX505DP 211 recive prom #hardware1 the laptop starts only green lights from keybord an remains on the light of keyboard. Thanks much

Comment

hi all. someone has a dump main + ec for fx505dd-bq121?

Comment

Originally posted by ReedZed View Post
                                      hi all. someone has a dump main + ec for fx505dd-bq121?
                                      Upload your backup bios, write your device serial number and someone will help you.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                        Upload your backup bios, write your device serial number and someone will help you.
                                        I don't have the original bios. After an unsuccessful firmware, the EC broke, as I think. Hard drives and usb ports do not work correctly. Defined but aborted. The BIOS itself is flashed, but the EU comes from the multicontroller and there is no result.

my series number:K9NRCV06119339D

uploaded a non-working dump
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ReedZed View Post
                                          I don't have the original bios. After an unsuccessful firmware, the EC broke, as I think. Hard drives and usb ports do not work correctly. Defined but aborted. The BIOS itself is flashed, but the EU comes from the multicontroller and there is no result.

my series number:K9NRCV06119339D

uploaded a non-working dump
                                          Find a sticker on the motherboard to identify the right bios.
                                          Also write your SIO (EC) size.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X