Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by dynastybush259 View Post
    i have a e14 can u help me with the bio patching the bio.
    PLease and thank you.
    The autopatcher doesn`t work with some models, use the forum search and look for other e14 threads, do a little bit of reading and research.If your model can only be patched via JTAG or flashing the EC then you will need a dedicated programmer for the job.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello.
      My laptop is a thinkpad a275.
      Amd a10.

I forgot the bios password. I tried to reset it, as I saw in the video, I closed two pins on the bios chip.
      And my computer stopped turning on.
      it was very stupid...
      I soldered the chip, but the firmware was damaged.
      I found the a275 firmware here on the forum, it does not load on the computer, it
      has the same problem as described above.

STEP 4: Enter any character when you are asked to enter the supervisor password
      STEP 5: Press enter when the hardware ID appears
      STEP 6: Press the space bar 2 times when asked
      How did the system do this for itself???
      I just pressed Enter and F1, rebooted several times.

The last message was
      0271: Check the date and time settings.
      0183: Invalid CRC of security parameters in the EFI variable.
      Press F1 to enter the settings.

Then the system got stuck on a screen with the Lenovo logo and an invitation to press Enter.

the computer constantly restarts when the lenovo logo appears.

I tried to find the original bios on the lenovo website - but I couldn't.

Tell me, please, where to get the original firmware of the thinkpad a275 bios, and what needs to be done to make it work.

Comment

• hope1914
        hope1914 commented
        Editing a comment
        PLS CAN I GET THE PATCHED FILE FOR LENOVO A257. THIS IS MY DUMP FILE. PLS PLS IS URGENT GUYS

please patch this file autopatcher not working
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abuge View Post
        please patch this file autopatcher not working
        Try this file ....
        Attached Files

Comment

hang on logo

Comment

@Markus1741 @syscall

Probem with my T550 hanging in splash screen was bad clip. I bought POMONA 5250 and used Ch341Programmer (1.38.0.0) as well as CH341A. Everything went like a charm. Thank you for help and time!

Comment

Originally posted by abuge View Post
              hang on logo
              It is probably due to bad connection with clip - the same as mine case. Try to dump it again with precise connected clip.

Comment

Thanks for this tutorial.
                I do it in a x240 and workly perfectly.

Comment

Hello!
                  How to remove supervisor bios password Lenovo Thinkpad 10 tablet (Type 20C1, 20C3,20E3, 20E4)

my unlock key hint number : F9AA072A

Comment

hello, the autopatcher doesn't work for a p52 here. type: 20ma-s4b60q, 32 mb bios. the stock rom is attached and absolutely fine. when autopatching the device i get a beep failure (checksum bad i guess).the autopatcher says job "done". anyone can help, please ?

Comment

Originally posted by rediii View Post
                      hello, the autopatcher doesn't work for a p52 here. type: 20ma-s4b60q, 32 mb bios. the stock rom is attached and absolutely fine. when autopatching the device i get a beep failure (checksum bad i guess).the autopatcher says job "done". anyone can help, please ?
                      Try this files
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                        Try this files
                        thanks so far. do i need to flash the non patched file first, or should i patch the machine directly and rewrite the stock rom afterwards?

Comment

thanks so far. do i need to flash the non patched file first, or should i patch the machine directly and rewrite the stock rom afterwards?
                          According to the first page of this thread you have to flash the patched file first. READING FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

According to the first page of this thread you have to flash the patched file first. READING FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY
                            yeah i know, thank you. but in this case i was a bit unsure

Comment

unfortunately it's not working

Comment

can someone please patch my Bios file for my x380 Lenovo, I tried the Autopatcher but the cmd file is not opening.
                                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Yoga guy View Post
                                  can someone please patch my Bios file for my x380 Lenovo, I tried the Autopatcher but the cmd file is not opening.
                                  thanks
                                  Try this file ....
                                  Attached Files

Comment

unfortunately it's not working

p52 bios was damaged somehow, cleaned me and patched the file. works now. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                      Hello, is this possible.
                                      I once bought a defective Lenovo X250 notebook, it would not start.
                                      I removed the motherboard, put it aside, desoldered the original BIOS chip and also deleted the original BIOS that was included.
                                      Now through more experience through the forum (SMDFlea ME Clean) I had the motherboard in my hands again after a year.
                                      I had backed up a BIOS file from a second X250.
                                      Have this BIOS file subjected to an ME Clean and written and soldered on a BIOS chip. It's definitely a different BIOS.
                                      Installed the motherboard and booted and lo and behold the Lenovo logo appeared just to let me know a password was required.
                                      It was not possible to get into the BIOS. Then created a patch and installed it successfully. Finally, the foreign BIOS ME Clean File is loaded again.
                                      And everything was successful no more password and a working board.
                                      Again, I didn't even know that there was a password on this board.
                                      I couldn't start it until yesterday and dismissed it as rubbish.
                                      I didn't have the original BIOS either, just a different one.
                                      ???????

"Thanks. but it didn't work.. the laptop won't start...

I found a topic about autopatcher. I found a working dump, patched it, and everything worked out! thanks for trying to help!"

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...92&postcount=3

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...84&postcount=7
                                      Last edited by Markus1741; 12-19-2022, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by w1ne View Post
                                        After a lot of experimentation, I finally burned the flash chip. So, waiting for three new ones from the local components shop, also ordered CH341A to try with another programmer.
                                        Especially if you have already burned a chip, I suggest to check the data sheet of your flash device if it can handle 5v. If not, be careful because the CH341A uses 5V for all data pins, regardless if you use the 3.3V pin to power the flash.

Thankfully there are many tutorials out there, which are easily showing you how to mod the CH341A to use also 3.3V on the data pins. I suggest you the video "Volt-modding the CH341a Mini Programmer" from Adamant IT on YouTube.

Although I'd flashed some chips even with 5V on the data pins without being aware of that. Although I had luck I wouldn't challenge my luck.
                                        Behind every successful Coder there an even more successful DeCoder to understand that code - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                        X