Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Thanks for the fast reply.
    I'm a bit confused... Does it work with a method different than autopatcher?

I found multiple posts of users of x390 yoga.
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ight=x390+yoga

Thanks for your help

Comment

I rechecked. It's a i7 8th generation.
      Sticker on Mainboard: WKS FRU: 02HM794

Comment

Re: Lenovo X390 Yoga 8th generation Supervisor Password removal

Originally posted by mauri99
        Hi all
        I bought a Lenovo X390 Yoga (Model 20NQ-S1C400 with i7 8th generation CPU) with unknown Supervisor Password on BIOS.
        I was able to read the BIOS dump with a CH341A and autopatched the file (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588).
        Unfortunately, the autopatched BIOS doesn't work. The laptop just keeps beeping at startup and the screen is black.
        I repeated dumping the original BIOS and double checked that the content of the files is the same. --> The dumped BIOS is correct.

Writing again the original BIOS, the Laptop boots but I'm still not able to enter BIOS (because of the Supervisor Password).

The BIOS chip is MX25L25673G
        The sticker on the mainboard indicates WKS FRU: 02HM794
        It's a 8th generation i7 Intel CPU inside

Can anyone help me and remove the BIOS Supervisor Password?

Thanks in advance.
        Regards, M. Erni
        try and feedback
        Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the fast answer.

your patched bios is exactly the same (compared with hxd) as the one i created with autopatcher.

so unfortunately it won't work.
          i keep getting beeps at startup and the screen is black.

Comment

Originally posted by w1ne View Post
            Guy!
            Need help. Patched the original BIOS of T480 with the script.

The laptop stopped working:
            After pressing the start button fan starts for a second, the power led blinks, the fan stops, and the laptop is completely dead, I can see the 3.3v applied to the flash chip, several times, turning the power on and off. It seems the laptop tries to start but encounters some unfixable error and turns off.

I have tried to reflash and repatch BIOS times. Now even the original BIOS(unpatched) is not booting.
            No display, no beeping, just spinning on/off the fan for a second.

There is power in the motherboard, so I assume the circuitry is ok, just something weird going on with the software(can the CPU be damaged?).

I have no idea at this point.
            Could I run some diagnostic routine to at least understand if it is BIOS or some other issue now?

Were you able to figure it out? I am having the exact same issue after running autopatcher

Comment

hello folks
              after many hours of searching about how to remove password for Lenovo t15 2gen with MEC1503,i did found how to enable jtag and adding some resistors,i tried to read it by RT809H,it can be readed succefully,but file data are 0080.
              someone told me that there is a paid method for reading and patching this kind of MEC using RT809H.
              if anyone can help i'm sharing jtag enabling and testt points
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-16-2023, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mauri99 View Post
                thanks for the fast answer.

your patched bios is exactly the same (compared with hxd) as the one i created with autopatcher.

so unfortunately it won't work.
                i keep getting beeps at startup and the screen is black.
                Anyone able to help me removing Supervisor Password on Lenovo X390 Yoga 8th generation?

Comment

Originally posted by GreaT View Post
                  Hello,

I tried the autopatcher on E485, but I got a crc error message when I trying to enter the BIOS.
                  Could you please patch the the original?

Thanks,
                  Is there any other way to remove the supervisor password?

Comment

Looking for lenovo e470

Comment

Help me removing Supervisor Password on Lenovo T-580?
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nicon007 View Post
                        Try Autopatcher in Post #1 and follow the steps.
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...52&postcount=1
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nicon007 View Post
                          Try ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks a lot,Danke schon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mafioso3 View Post
                              hello folks
                              after many hours of searching about how to remove password for Lenovo t15 2gen with MEC1503,i did found how to enable jtag and adding some resistors,i tried to read it by RT809H,it can be readed succefully,but file data are 0080.
                              someone told me that there is a paid method for reading and patching this kind of MEC using RT809H.
                              if anyone can help i'm sharing jtag enabling and testt points
                              I would also greatly appreciate some more infos on this topic.

Comment

bios password lenovo L470
                                how to remove?
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-22-2023, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NgfU View Post
                                  bios password lenovo L470
                                  how to remove?
                                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
                                  • Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi guys i have tried to use this program but it doesn't seem to work when using autopatch it shows a updated bios then disappears.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MBAS111 View Post
                                      Hi guys i have tried to use this program but it doesn't seem to work when using autopatch it shows a updated bios then disappears.
                                      Might be easier if I upload my backup file
                                      the system is: Thinkpad X13 Yoga Gen 1 20SY-S27K00
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBAS111 View Post
                                        Might be easier if I upload my backup file
                                        the system is: Thinkpad X13 Yoga Gen 1 20SY-S27K00
                                        Sorry this won't work with AUTO-PATCHER ...

Your Notebook is a ...

10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor(Core™ i5-10210U)

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                          Sorry this won't work with AUTO-PATCHER ...

Your Notebook is a ...

10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor(Core™ i5-10210U)
                                          so can i not remove password from this device?

Comment

Working...
                                          X