• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by seso1983 View Post
    please help t450 lenovo bios
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=2316

The Autopatcher instructions are at post #1 ,read them carefully.Run the command line as Admin
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=2316

The Autopatcher instructions are at post #1 ,read them carefully.Run the command line as Admin

can you help me with this bios from t450

Comment

Originally posted by seso1983 View Post
        please help t450 lenovo bios
        Try your unlocked file ....
        Attached Files

Comment

thank you Markus

Comment

Hi, has anyone tested this on Lenovo E540? I got one with faulty motherboard and i found good deal on otherwise working motherboard with supervisor password.

Also can you use arduino as spi programmer? I did reprogram some soic 8 chips with it back in the day, but they were I2C and not SPI.

Comment

Originally posted by powermacenjoyer View Post
              Hi, has anyone tested this on Lenovo E540? I got one with faulty motherboard and i found good deal on otherwise working motherboard with supervisor password.

Also can you use arduino as spi programmer? I did reprogram some soic 8 chips with it back in the day, but they were I2C and not SPI.
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=e540
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Tried with autopatcher, still not working. Carbon x1 gen5 20HQ. Please anyone try to patch this bios. I'm not sure why its not working when autopatcher worked for t480s.
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

please unlock supper pass bios nm-b141

Comment

Originally posted by nguyendo_yen View Post
                    please unlock supper pass bios nm-b141
                    Try ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dsrsk View Post
                      Tried with autopatcher, still not working. Carbon x1 gen5 20HQ. Please anyone try to patch this bios. I'm not sure why its not working when autopatcher worked for t480s.
                      Try ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                        Try ...
                        thank you i will check it out

Comment

bios good Thankyou sir

Comment

Good afternoon, for the first time I reflashed the microcircuit, everything turned out the first time and very well.
                            I want to thank everyone for the detailed descriptions. And the author of this autopatcher.
                            I will be a frequent visitor to your forum.

Comment

Hello friends
                              Did the patch work at X1 yoga i7 6 and 8 gen !

Comment

I'm hoping this is the correct thread for this.
                                I have a Thinkpad X13 1st Gen.
                                I'm locked out of the BIOS as it asks me for a supervisor password, which I don't have.
                                I can enter the BIOS by leaving the password field blank but obviously that's read only without the ability to change any parameters within.
                                I'm alerted directly before entering the read only BIOS that Absolute Persistence is installed but obviously I can't disable that as I can't access a fully functional BIOS.
                                I enclose a couple of photos that were squeezed out of a crappy phone
                                Is there anybody on here that could possibly help me?
                                Being grateful wouldn't come close to how appreciation is have.

Kindest regards,

Pikeypete.
                                Last edited by Pikeypete; 02-21-2023, 04:26 AM.

Comment

I can't edit for some reason
                                  Photos :
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello, can you help me remove the password from my bios, it is from a lenovo thinkpad p71

Comment

maybe a bug?
                                      got an error with P73 bios:

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
                                      [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
                                      [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
                                      Traceback (most recent call last):
                                      File "autopatch.py", line 301, in <module>
                                      patch(filename)
                                      File "autopatch.py", line 171, in patch
                                      clean(patched_filename)
                                      File "autopatch.py", line 188, in clean
                                      volume = load_patched_volume(p)
                                      File "autopatch.py", line 234, in load_patched_volume
                                      size = int.from_bytes(header[16:19], 'little')
                                      AttributeError: type object 'int' has no attribute 'from_bytes'
                                      original bios attached
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobu97 View Post
                                        Hello, can you help me remove the password from my bios, it is from a lenovo thinkpad p71
                                        Try ...
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                                          maybe a bug?
                                          got an error with P73 bios:

original bios attached
                                          Hello I can patch it but I don't think it will work.

I think the file is too big for that and the BIOS will have a self-healing function.

Only for 4th to 8th Intel CPU generation will it work.

Good luck ...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X