could you help me unlock this bios
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Need unlock HP ProBook 640 G5 8TH

Originally posted by jm801 View Post
      could you help me unlock this bios
      try..
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        try..
        the backup copy was bad with that one it doesn't turn on I got this one but an error message appears attached to the image of the error to see if you can help me solve it thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

the backup copy was bad with that one it doesn't turn on I got this one but an error message appears attached to the image of the error to see if you can help me solve it thanks
          Enter the bios and restore the security settings to defaults and restart the laptop
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
            Enter the bios and restore the security settings to defaults and restart the laptop
            I already did it but it's still the same the message is not removed

Comment

I already did it but it's still the same the message is not removed
              can someone help me to remove this error

Comment

can someone help me to remove this error
                Flash both files. In the first boot, you have to go into bios setting for disable all the security options ( go back default setting ) , then you have to manually restore the MPM information such as serial number, product number...

If you are having trouble recovering your MPM information, try contacting @Rediii and ask for his help.( https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103074 )
                Attached Files
                Last edited by hoaca388; 08-31-2022, 07:40 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                  Flash both files. In the first boot, you have to go into bios setting for disable all the security options ( go back default setting ) , then you have to manually restore the MPM information such as serial number, product number...

If you are having trouble recovering your MPM information, try contacting @Rediii and ask for his help.( https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103074 )
                  but that is from elitebook 840 g7 mine is probook 640 g5

Comment

but that is from elitebook 840 g7 mine is probook 640 g5
                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

it did not turn on if you checked the 16mb one what happens is that the backup was saved wrong

Comment

I put this and it worked but the hard drive is not detected
                        Attached Files

Comment

I put this and it worked but the hard drive is not detected
                          This is the EC file. If it worked for you, read the bios file again and post it here. But is your device 840-G7 or 640-G5?
                          Last edited by hoaca388; 09-01-2022, 06:08 PM.

Comment

This is the EC file. If it worked for you, read the bios file again and post it here. But is your device 840-G7 or 640-G5?
                            It is the one you published in publication # 27 mine is probook 640 g5
                            Last edited by jm801; 09-01-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

It is the one you published in publication # 27 mine is probook 640 g5
                              Please read the current bios on your device and post it here.
                              There seems to be some confusion about the model.

Comment

Hello I have a password in the bios of a 640 g5 can you help me thank you.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by drefo; 10-17-2022, 03:44 AM. Reason: I forgot to put the rar files

Comment

Originally posted by drefo View Post
                                  Hello I have a password in the bios of a 640 g5 can you help me thank you.
                                  Program your 16mb chip with this file, and put your 32mb chip back.
                                  Attached Files
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello thank you very much Hardware1 works perfectly well
                                    great job

Comment

I also have a 640 G5

I'm in need of the newest bios rom .bin file.

Any help?

Comment

here is my original file.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi all, need help. Computrace activated. Help turn off
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X