X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad L15 (CPU 10th Gen) Supervisor Password

@evserv
    @SMDFlea
    I've previously discussed the support for NPCE68APA0DX chip by Dediprog StarProg-U programmer with another forum user, so had installed the programmer software and see what information could get regarding this new chip.
    Other Nuvoton EC/KBC chips have a flash size of 131,072 bytes, which use 17-bit addressing. According to Dediprog programmer software, this NPCE68APA0DX chip have a flash size of 00040000h bytes (or 262,144 bytes), which would need to use 18-bit addressing, maybe that's the only difference from previous Nuvoton chips and this new chip, the Vertyanov JIG and other similar software needs to be modified to address the other half of the flash to properly communicate with the chip, by adding 1-bit to the address.
    2^17 = 131,072
    2^18 = 262,144

Comment

Originally posted by evserv View Post
      To support this chip, you need documentation describing the programming algorithm ...
      If anyone has this documentation please share with me.
      hey i found your config for nm-c741 lenovo l15 win i read ec i have just ff in file
      my lenovo is amd gl4a5/gl5a5 NM-C741 REV 1.0
      ANY SOULITION THINKS

Comment

Several months ago I added all the necessary configurations to the config file of the Vertyanov programmer for these chips, but the programmer does not yet support these 2 chips, since there is no documentation on the programming protocol.

Comment

several months ago i added all the necessary configurations to the config file of the vertyanov programmer for these chips, but the programmer does not yet support these 2 chips, since there is no documentation on the programming protocol.
          thinks

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
            @evserv
            @SMDFlea
            I've previously discussed the support for NPCE68APA0DX chip by Dediprog StarProg-U programmer with another forum user, so had installed the programmer software and see what information could get regarding this new chip.
            Other Nuvoton EC/KBC chips have a flash size of 131,072 bytes, which use 17-bit addressing. According to Dediprog programmer software, this NPCE68APA0DX chip have a flash size of 00040000h bytes (or 262,144 bytes), which would need to use 18-bit addressing, maybe that's the only difference from previous Nuvoton chips and this new chip, the Vertyanov JIG and other similar software needs to be modified to address the other half of the flash to properly communicate with the chip, by adding 1-bit to the address.
            2^17 = 131,072
            2^18 = 262,144
            Manufacturer: Nuvoton
            Partname: NPCE68ALA0DX [LQFP128]
            8-bit bytes: 40300h (262,912 Bytes)
            Organization: 40300h (x8 bit)
            Algorithm: Specialized

Comment

Still no programmer support this ??

Comment

Originally posted by Paficator View Post
                So, I extracted the bios dump, and uploaded here

The Bios chips is a MXIC MX25L8006E.

Don't hesitate to ask any informations, I'll do my best to answer it.

Thanks again ^^
                hI, i WAS WONDER THIS DUMP PROTECTED BY PASSWORD. COS ASKING PASSWORD
                CHEERS

Comment

Originally posted by abadan_uk View Post
                  CHEERS
                  Password will contain in sio or in bios chip?

Comment

Ec

Comment

Ec
                      Good Morning Friend , so how to program ec? npce68apa0dx

Comment

StarProg-U - without this is this possible plz let me know , like autopatcher

Comment

Good Day :

Please check this MAN with nick name : 69d0b913
                          here posts. u find it usefull
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=lenovo+t14

also as i know its 2 types of programmers can do it :
                          1) vertyanov programmer
                          2) RT809H with KBD strips and adapterss

here some links:
                          1)https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125098062321
                          1)https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172878749801

but plz confirm with user 69d0b913and check his posts

Regards, Ruslan

Comment

Originally posted by Ruslan2017 View Post
                            Good Day :

Please check this MAN with nick name : 69d0b913
                            here posts. u find it usefull
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=lenovo+t14

also as i know its 2 types of programmers can do it :
                            1) vertyanov programmer
                            2) RT809H with KBD strips and adapterss

here some links:
                            1)https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125098062321
                            1)https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172878749801

but plz confirm with user 69d0b913and check his posts

Regards, Ruslan
                            The second link you posted is to a SAS programmer,it is a Vertyanov clone. There are some things that the genuine vertyanov software can do that the clones can`t as far as i`m aware.
                            I don`t know if the NPCE68APA0DX chip support has been added or if its possible to add it to to the vertyanov or RT809H. Does anyone else know
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-31-2022, 12:43 PM.
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by abadan_uk View Post
                              CHEERS
                              No there are no password, I assure you.

Comment

Good news for programmer owners: Vertyanov!
                                Now the Vertyanov programmer supports the NPCE68A chip. To work with the chip, you need the power supply and battery to be connected at the same time. Use version 8.10

Comment

Hello partners, I managed to read the NPCE68APA0DX, with svod 4 but I only get B in the hex. any help thanks
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Now the Vertyanov programmer supports the NPCE68A chip. To work with the chip, you need the power supply and battery to be connected at the same time. Use version 8.10

download link please ?

Comment

Only for hardware ver. 3.x + successor ,not 1,2
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by tomodachi View Post
                                        download link please ?

There will be no update for the NPCE68A chip for the programmer version 2
                                        This software is for programmer only 3.X
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by evserv; 10-27-2022, 11:57 AM.

Comment

There will be no update for the NPCE68A chip for the programmer version 2
                                          This software is for programmer only 3.X
                                          Thank you very much !
                                          My programmer is Vertyanov hardware version 2, I believe it is not compatible with given software version. I want to make sure which version I should buy and where ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X