Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05

Originally posted by peste View Post
    bios extracted from Lenovo site update..
    DMI 1000-2FFF
    Thanks a lot. This resolved my laptop
    IdeaPad 3-17ADA05.

Comment

Originally posted by tracker1 View Post
      Working bios Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05
      GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1.0
      working excelent
      Note: this bios voltage supply is 1.8v

Comment

hi. where is located serial and windows key in bios file. try find location but not luck. can you help me please. Thank You
        my file added.
        Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05
        NM-C821
        REV : 1.0
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by biniu1978 View Post
          hi. where is located serial and windows key in bios file. try find location but not luck. can you help me please. Thank You
          my file added.
          Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05
          NM-C821
          REV : 1.0
          Your device information is Encrypted, if you want to move it to a new file, you can just copy the block from offset (0h) to (3000h).
          There's no OEM Windows Key in your dump file.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
            Your device information is Encrypted, if you want to move it to a new file, you can just copy the block from offset (0h) to (3000h).
            There's no OEM Windows Key in your dump file.
            The windows key is in the bios (of course it is encoded) TNMBD-82VXC-XXXXX-WC97G-XXXXX, and the serial number is PF1SM4RC

Comment

Originally posted by fire1234 View Post
              The windows key is in the bios (of course it is encoded) TNMBD-82VXC-XXXXX-WC97G-XXXXX, and the serial number is PF1SM4RC
              That's interesting, because I can't access to them with normal methods.
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              >>>>>

Comment

wow thx. a client just pop in with the same mainboard. will update later

Comment

hye i try all bios here. my board NM-C821 14ADA . laptop cant boot keep flash led on switch button.

Comment

Originally posted by sasser View Post
                    hye i try all bios here. my board NM-C821 14ADA . laptop cant boot keep flash led on switch button.
                    try the bios from post #29..it is for the following laptops..V14-ADA, V15-ADA, ideapad 3-14ADA05, ideapad 3-15ADA05, ideapad 3-17ADA05..if it doesn't work you have another problem..don't forget to make a copy of the original bios of the laptop..
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Hi, I have successfully flashed the bios with the one provided earlier in the thread and the laptop turned on. However, in BIOS the MTM, Lenovo SN, UUID Number and the other fields regarding the laptop on the main screen are empty.

IdeaPad 3 15ada05
                      SN PF272AZ5
                      MTM 81W10097BM
                      Factory ID JVHFC1
                      MO PF9XB0418028
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by admv View Post
                        Hi, I have successfully flashed the bios with the one provided earlier in the thread and the laptop turned on. However, in BIOS the MTM, Lenovo SN, UUID Number and the other fields regarding the laptop on the main screen are empty.

IdeaPad 3 15ada05
                        SN PF272AZ5
                        MTM 81W10097BM
                        Factory ID JVHFC1
                        MO PF9XB0418028
                        Here's your New Bios, it's a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
                        Attached Files
                        >>>>>

Comment

Thank you. It is working as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by admv View Post
                            Thank you. It is working as expected.
                            You're Welcome.
                            >>>>>

Comment

Hi guys, i've a problem with one 15ADA05, sometimes won't boot the OS.
                              If the problem is the bios, the serial number is: PF294VE5
                              Thanks for all, guys
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rexo63 View Post
                                Hi guys, i've a problem with one 15ADA05, sometimes won't boot the OS.
                                If the problem is the bios, the serial number is: PF294VE5
                                Thanks for all, guys
                                did you read post#49???
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by tracker1 View Post
                                  Working bios Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05
                                  GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1.0
                                  thank you working

Comment

Thanks.Excellent!

Comment

I am working on a 17ADA05 NM-C821, I tried putting a bios file with integrated ram disabled, and didn't work, I tried to put my original bios again in the chip but it's not working either, any ideas, this is my original bios file.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks 🥇

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                          This is the latest version from lenovo, try it and let me know.
                                          Hi there. Such a problem
                                          After updating my laptop ... The WI-FI adapter disappeared everywhere and the keyboard does not work at all in Windows itself. Everything works in the bios itself. Changed the update from the site, it did not help.

Product Name: Lenovo V15-ADA
                                          Bios Version : E8CN36WW
                                          EC Version : E8EC36WW
                                          MTM: 82C70065CK

Please help me

Comment

Working...
                                          X