Hp 450 g6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hp 450 g6

Somebody help me with the bios file for 450 G6 with Nvidia graphics, for some reason the current chip has no data at all, seems like someone tried to program it. I have tried the ones available here powers on but no display the gpu remains cold

Comment

Originally posted by motanya View Post
      Somebody help me with the bios file for 450 G6 with Nvidia graphics, for some reason the current chip has no data at all, seems like someone tried to program it. I have tried the ones available here powers on but no display the gpu remains cold
      Write your device Serial Number and Upload your Backup here, we will see and tell you if it's the Original BIOS or not.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
        Write your device Serial Number and Upload your Backup here, we will see and tell you if it's the Original BIOS or not.
        Thanks @hardware1, however, as mentioned above, I tried to read from the chip that came with the laptop, there was no data in it if you read it saves nothing so I guess the chip was erased or something of the sort.

If you are able to help without the original backup, kindly do. Here is the S/N: 5CD052QLVX on the cover.

Comment

Thanks @hardware1, however, as mentioned above, I tried to read from the chip that came with the laptop, there was no data in it if you read it saves nothing so I guess the chip was erased or something of the sort.

If you are able to help without the original backup, kindly do. Here is the S/N: 5CD052QLVX on the cover.
          As you can see from the Image, this Serial Number belongs to (HP ProBook 455 G7) not (HP ProBook 450 G6).

HP ProBook 455 G7 should have (AMD Ryzen 5 4500U CPU), HP ProBook 450 G6 should have (Intel 8th Gen CPU). Which one of those CPUs you have?
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          >>>>>

Comment

As you can see from the Image, this Serial Number belongs to (HP ProBook 455 G7) not (HP ProBook 450 G6).

HP ProBook 455 G7 should have (AMD Ryzen 5 4500U CPU), HP ProBook 450 G6 should have (Intel 8th Gen CPU). Which one of those CPUs you have?
            I am sorry brother for that I had two of them opened, I mixed up, here is the correct serial number 5CD109J72L. But, this is interesting and I had not noticed that, the code written on the motherboard returns it is an hp 450 g6, but the serial number above and back cover model is written as 450 g7.

I have attached everything if this will help give a clue. Thank you.
            Attached Files

Comment

I am sorry brother for that I had two of them opened, I mixed up, here is the correct serial number 5CD109J72L. But, this is interesting and I had not noticed that, the code written on the motherboard returns it is an hp 450 g6, but the serial number above and back cover model is written as 450 g7.

I have attached everything if this will help give a clue. Thank you.
              Motherboard can be used for more than one Model, but I don't think this Motherboard is for 450 G7. (Maybe someone changed the Cover)
              Anyway, I will give you 2 BIOSs for (450 G6 & 450 G7 to try them).
              Attached Files
              >>>>>

Comment

Motherboard can be used for more than one Model, but I don't think this Motherboard is for 450 G7. (Maybe someone changed the Cover)
                Thank you, will let you know

Comment

Unfortunately, none works.

Comment

Re: Hp 450 g6 need clean plzzz

Here's your New bios file, try it and let me know the results.
                    thank you very much

Comment

Re: Hp 450 g6 need clean plzzz

Originally posted by andy999 View Post
                      thank you very much
                      Good to know, You're Welcome.
                      >>>>>

Comment

hello
                        please help to modify hp450g6 bios file
                        I have got hp 450 g6 without bios chip on board
                        the new bios I found worked fine but I have few caps lock blinking before start
                        bios updates ok

many thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andy999 View Post
                          hello
                          please help to modify hp450g6 bios file
                          I have got hp 450 g6 without bios chip on board
                          the new bios I found worked fine but I have few caps lock blinking before start
                          bios updates ok

many thanks
                          Why you didn't try the file in Post #29? I think it was for your another device and you replied to me in Post #49.
                          >>>>>

Comment

Why you didn't try the file in Post #29? I think it was for your another device and you replied to me in Post #49.
                            hello
                            it`s 2nd laptop / that bios file isnt working here
                            thanks

Comment

this one HP ProBook 450 G6 (R71) (V_1.22).rar
                              working for x8j-8l thanks

Comment

Guys, forgive my illiteracy, I see so many replies with the BIN files for HP Probook450 g6 DAX8JMB16E0
                                I currently need that unlocked working original BIOS for my laptop. Could you kindly reply with the file? Thanks heaps!

Comment

Originally posted by an_kiwi View Post
                                  Guys, forgive my illiteracy, I see so many replies with the BIN files for HP Probook450 g6 DAX8JMB16E0
                                  I currently need that unlocked working original BIOS for my laptop. Could you kindly reply with the file? Thanks heaps!
                                  Post backup bios and serial number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                  Thanks to all supporters.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                    Post backup bios and serial number.
                                    I haven't got the BIOS dump unfortunately.
                                    S/N: 5CD85O52QG

I am trying to revive a dead laptop. Currently all signs point at corrupted BIOS

Comment

I haven't got the BIOS dump unfortunately.
                                      S/N: 5CD85O52QG

I am trying to revive a dead laptop. Currently all signs point at corrupted BIOS
                                      Try #2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

even though it is for da0x8jmb8e0 rev:E not for DAX8JMB16E0 rev:E ?

Comment

even though it is for da0x8jmb8e0 rev:E not for DAX8JMB16E0 rev:E ?
                                          There is only one bios version for Probook 450 G6 which is R71.

Comment

Working...
                                          X