dell latitude 5310 password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Latitude 5310 Laptop Need To Remove bios Password

Dell Latitude 5310 Laptop need to remove bios password i attach the bios backup thanks
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-29-2023, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5310 Laptop Need To Remove bios Password

Originally posted by carbon2060i View Post
      Dell Latitude 5310 Laptop need to remove bios password i attach the bios backup thanks
      st boot, press F2, write service tag, disable Absolute, save, restart. 2nd boot press Alt+F to exit manufacturing mode.
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: dell latitude 5310 password

Hi guys!

I would need a tiny help with password for Dell 5310. I did attach a files for both bios chips (not sure which contains password). Appreciate for help and have a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by maxur View Post
          Hi guys!

I would need a tiny help with password for Dell 5310. I did attach a files for both bios chips (not sure which contains password). Appreciate for help and have a good one!
          Tiny help huh? Are you kidding or what - you uploaded files from two different machines and guess what - both are the wrong ones, the other two chips are needed.
          Next time, just say straight you want two machines to be unlocked.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.ā€‹
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi guys, can anyone help me to unlock Admin password? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by hopkok View Post
              Hi guys, can anyone help me to unlock Admin password? Thank you in advance.
              Service Tag: DSD6203
              Unlocked:
              Attached Files
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.ā€‹
              Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                Unlocked:
                It works, many thanks

Comment

Unlocked:
                  Hello please i Need your help too.
                  i have a Dell latitude 5310 i5 10th
                  the motherboag name : Northbay_MLK-non-TBT MB 10L bios

i sell it to one my customer , it was bought at DubaĆ® , to a traveler we didn't verify the bios password unfortunately.

can someone help me to unlock it ?

i try to found the service tag , it's erased from the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by florenz View Post

i sell it to one my customer , it was bought at DubaĆ® , to a traveler we didn't verify the bios password unfortunately.

We need the other Chip, it should be 8MB.
                    Service Tag: HGFQX93.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Tiny help huh? Are you kidding or what - you uploaded files from two different machines and guess what - both are the wrong ones, the other two chips are needed.
                      Next time, just say straight you want two machines to be unlocked.
                      Hi there. Well I just attachted too many files sorry. This one is ok:

This file should be correct. Appriciate for help in advance

Comment

Hi all, can someone please help me unlock this dell 5310 bios. Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Glytch View Post
                          Hi all, can someone please help me unlock this dell 5310 bios. Thanx
                          Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
                          Attached Files
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                          >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                            Here's your Unlocked BIOS, hope it works fine.
                            Hi,
                            thanx for the help. it worked fine. i do have a question though, hopefully you'll be able to answer or may be send a pm. I did the bios myself before asking for help. it'll boot into the manufacturing mode no bios password, i'll enter the service tag clear the absolute restart it and itll start asking for password again. I did all the steps of saving it so its definitely my editing of the bios. if you don't mind me explaining how you did it tha'll be great.

Comment

Hi,
                              thanx for the help. it worked fine. i do have a question though, hopefully you'll be able to answer or may be send a pm. I did the bios myself before asking for help. it'll boot into the manufacturing mode no bios password, i'll enter the service tag clear the absolute restart it and itll start asking for password again. I did all the steps of saving it so its definitely my editing of the bios. if you don't mind me explaining how you did it tha'll be great.
                              You're Welcome.

You can read those threads and see the Moderators/Members opinions on that Topic.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=8fc8
                              >>>>>

Comment

We need the other Chip, it should be 8MB.
                                Service Tag: HGFQX93.
                                KI?DLY FOUND IT IN ATTACHMENTS.
                                Thx u
                                sorry for the delay , i was looking to a wson8 adapter.

Comment

Any chance for help?

Comment

You're Welcome.

You can read those threads and see the Moderators/Members opinions on that Topic.

that must be a joke and if it is not the thread is empty

Comment

KI?DLY FOUND IT IN ATTACHMENTS.
                                      Thx u
                                      sorry for the delay , i was looking to a wson8 adapter.
                                      Your attachment only contains 16MB file not 8MB.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Here's your Unlocked BIOS.
                                        Attached Files
                                        >>>>>

Comment

that must be a joke and if it is not the thread is empty
                                          It wasn't empty until I Posted it, but I think the Moderator deletes it.
                                          The summery of the threads was, we can't share the information for that topic, you can learn it by compering a lot of locked/unlocked files.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X