Re: Need bios dump for HP elitebook 840 g1

very good thanks

Comment

Re: Bios and Schematic HP 840 g1 - 6050A2560201-MB-A03

thankssssssssssssss

Comment

try
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-12-2023, 01:58 PM.

Comment

HP 840 g1

I'm searching bios with no password for hp 840 g1 6070B0676403 ver 1.08 , currently, another technician has installed a dump but it is not committed state and I would like to avoid having to enter all the data manually (I should take the notebook apart to read the labels) since the owner does not care about the original serials.

Comment

Re: HP 840 g1

Your backup is corrupt, check it with a hex editor .
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: HP 840 g1

Taking 840 G1 apart is a matter of 2 seconds. It took you much longer to write this post.

Find another dump from somewhere, clean ME and it should be ok if owner doesnt care about serial numbers.

Comment

Thank you...

Comment

Re: Bios HP 840 g1 - 6050A2560201-MB-A03

I have 840-g1 6050a2560201-mb-a03 plug in charger and display come and shut off
                    please tell me the sloution

Comment

Originally posted by andrew25 View Post
                      try this one and report
                      thanks,functions perfect
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-24-2020, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Hi all
                        I try to repair HP840 g1 by flashing the two bios ( main+ec) but no results. The power led always one blinking. my mb ref was 6050A2560201-MB-A03. I've already tested with bin posted on this forum but i've got always the same effect (one blinking led). I'm not sure if my dumped bin were the original because someone has worked on it before me.
                        Please, if someone can share me a working dump for this.

Comment

Originally posted by razadom View Post
                          hi all
                          i try to repair hp840 g1 by flashing the two bios ( main+ec) but no results. The power led always one blinking. My mb ref was 6050a2560201-mb-a03. I've already tested with bin posted on this forum but i've got always the same effect (one blinking led). I'm not sure if my dumped bin were the original because someone has worked on it before me.
                          Please, if someone can share me a working dump for this.
                          try..
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you for share. I will try it. I suspect processor controller default.

Comment

Hi guys,
                              i lost the password for my HP Elitebook 840 G1 . I can flash the same bios posted on top? Can we use the same bios with all?
                              Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by giovane.vi View Post
                                Hi guys,
                                i lost the password for my HP Elitebook 840 G1 . I can flash the same bios posted on top? Can we use the same bios with all?
                                Thanks a lot
                                it is better to post the original bios of the laptop here ...
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

thank u

Comment

Originally posted by redappleguru View Post
                                    Flash EC and MAIN with this Bin files , Password should be removed
                                    Thanks bro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by adeelahmed View Post
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956

Comment

Originally posted by ala_borbe View Post
                                          backup old and try this
                                          Hi
                                          I try this backup and its working but no serial number, I have my old backup but it not turning the laptop up it's corrupted cane any one please help me with this I believe my nvme is valid but I can't merge it
                                          attached my old dump

Comment

Working...
                                          X