• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 43UK6300 - Audio & Backlight, but no Video

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
      It's a different model but it still has th exact same issue apparently it's something something that happens to a lot of OL80T v's that has to take on board built into the main board but nobody has but nobody has a sure fire fixed for it
      I am on board number 4 and still have the same issue

Comment

Hello . I have one 43UN7100 here on repair shop right now,exacly same problem,same board...
        left ribon cable makes the VCC from panel went down to 0v soon as i connect it. lvds cable disconected and i have 17v ready on cap near lvds conector(lcd power pins).
        SO! the panel is pulling much current and the mainboard shut power off ,or is an feedback signal failling from panel to the board.

I will not order any mainboard because i belive the issue it's on panel.
        the transistor that you talk appears be ok. hight impedance,no burn marks ...

Anyone knows how is the panel feedback working?

Comment

Before reassemble everything,to be sure ,i feed 15v @300ma on AVCC on testpin from panel and it really was in in shortcircuit when powered,because without power, on multimiter it was hight impedance. I think it's a problem on ic's that ate inbuild on flatcables that connect inside the lcd.

Comment

HI Guys

I have a similar problem.

LEDs working correctly. Tried the trick taping certain pins on the flat cable to the screen worked correctly for a bit , but with the bottom of the screen with disturbances, but it is not working anymore. I ordered a new mainboard from ebay for 10 quid and see if that works.

If i try to disconnect one of the two flat cables, the normal picture does not come back.

Also, what are the two long narrow boards attached to the lcd screen?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks
            Livio

Comment

Originally posted by lcdrepair View Post
              I just fixed one of these exact sets. The tcon is tab bonded to the lcd panel. I pulled one side from the mainboard . Turned on and same problem. Reconnected ribbon pulled other side and got half screen working perfect other half white. I used tape method. Scotch tape Covered 6 pins starting from pin1 on the ribbon that causes whole screen to blank. The whole screen came up looking fine. Is trial and error covering the right pins. Something is obviously failed and tape has bypassed issue for now lets see how long it lasts.
              i have an lg43uk6300mbl with the same problem.
              when i remove cable 1 or cable 2 i don't have half screen but the same blue screen.
              why?

Comment

Working...
              X