X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone!

I have some basic skills with component repair but that is about it, hoping to learn a lot more here (already picked up a lot while lurking).

Comment

Hi,guys!!im quite new here...my name is jack ,im a quite new techque newBie...

Comment

After not posting for 1 year, seems like my account was deactivated. Im checking if posting here helps...
        Trying to service (again) a Samsung Plasma TV that was left aside one year ago....
        Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone, I just heard about this site thanks to Hackaday.com.

I'm starting to realize the importance of the "repair instead of replace" mindset, and this seems like the right place to be.

Comment

Hi everyone, I stumbled on this site when looking for repair options of my broken Onix Rocket UFW-10 sub woofer.

Comment

Hi everyone, I joined a few years ago, and successfully foud information that helped me repair a few LCDs.
              Currently im in a search of active help about topic i did not find anywhere, ....so activation, here i am.

Comment

Hello, I'm 0x5c.
                I'm doing repairs of all kinds of things. I *may* contribute some schematics and repair guides.

Comment

Hi all, I'm StriderSubzero.

I have some experience repairing so I hope to contribute in that way, but I'm definitely still a newbie. Thanks!

Comment

Saludos amigos, mi nombre es Franklin Calle Vivo en Ecuador en una ciudad pequeña llamada Santo Domingo de los Tsáchila, su nombre se debe a una tribu llamada "Tsáchila", los cuales pintan su cabello con achiote una semilla que es de color rojo, y colocan un circulo fabricado del algodón, Soy Técnico Informático en mi ciudad, les digo la verdad mi Ingles es malo, a veces tengo que utilizar el Traductor Google jejejej!!!.
                    Encontré esta página navegando por la red es muy buena y veo que los participantes se ayudan mutuamente, Yo espero brindar ayuda también, aunque mi conocimiento en Microelectrónica no es muy buena espero ayudar y que también me puedan ayudar,
                    Espero que aunque sea muy poca mi presentación sepan que me da alegría pertenecer a esta hermosa página llamada www.badcaps.net, y aunque no tenga mucho conocimiento pueda ayudar también, disculpen mi Ingles no es tan bueno

Comment

Greetings friends, my name is Franklin Calle I live in Ecuador in a small city called Santo Domingo de los Tsáchila, its name is due to a call called "Tsáchila", which paint your hair with achiote a seed that is red, and they place a circle made of cotton, I'm a Computer Technician in my city, I tell them the truth, my English is bad, I have to use the Google Translate Hehehe!
                      I found this page surfing the net, it is very good and I see that the participants have helped each other, I also hope that they help me to help me with my knowledge in Microelectronics.
                      I hope that although it is very small my presentation know that I am glad that I have a beautiful land called www.badcaps.net, and that I also have a good knowledge, excuse my English is not so good

Comment

Good day.

My name is Mike and I have been a technology junkie for over 40 years. My adolescent and teenage fascination led me to high school classes in computers and eventually to college degrees in Comp Sci. I worked in the IT field for over 25 years before going through a mid life crisis that included a career change. I now live in Jamaica doing public relations, but I am also an IT consultant. I have worked on hardware and software over the years and have the benefit of the long view (I began on TRS-80s and Commodore VIC20s). Even though I know a bit, everything keeps changing and it is great to find a place where folks can help me keep up. I literally found this site because I was working on a friends ASUS laptop and needed a schematic, and this was the only site I could find one. Thank you to the community for a place like this. I hope I can contribute in some small way.

Comment

Hi

My name is Ed. I found this place after my Shuttle computer wouldn't turn on. Turns out that's not too uncommon.

I love working on electrical stuff. I've dabbled in vintage audio equipment and have become an "intermediate" at soldering, I'd say.

Anyway, this is my first component-level work on a computer. This place seems like a great wealth of knowledge!

Comment

Hey guys, I'm a electronics newbie. I'm a high power lineman so have some knowledge of electricity etc. Hoping to get into electronic repairs as a bit of a hobby.

Comment

hello, my name is adam been fixing electronics since the 80's , but still get stuck from time to time on a dog....

Comment

Gday, Thanks for letting me register, always looking for tips on mac repairs been doing this for about 8 months now and have had 4-5 successfull repairs from similar assistance.

Steve

Comment

Thanks for letting me in. I´m an amature technician who loves solving problems. For the moment I have a dead Marshall Stanmore on my desk. Any help is appreciated. Cheers Tomas

Comment

Greetings, I'm just here to look at the pictures for now!

Comment

Hello,

I joined this forum because I have a Samsung 2494HM that has the notorious 2 seconds to black problem. I'm hoping to find the information and support that I need to here to repair this display instead of junking it. Thanks to all!

Comment

hi everyone, i am a grandmom who happened to find this tv thrown out. i know nothing about tv electonics and am just trying to find something that might help me fix my insignia ns55l260a13 before i buy any parts. i mainly wanted to read some threads to get an idea where to start.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm a bit of a tinkerer, and I'm encouraged to join this forum to fix a Dell U2411 I picked up for free with a blown fuse - turns out (not a surprise) it was more than that!

Comment

Working...
                                          X