Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acer SP513-51 Drift_SKL 16801-1M Help finding what component it is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello i need the schematic or boardview for Drift_SKL 16801-1M, these is my laptop and have a restart problem, show the led indicator of on while 5 or 10 seconds and then go to off, these happening always and dont start, so for fix it i need the shcematic or boardview. thx for all

Probably is some kind of HALL sensor (double?)
    4 legs, one to ground, one 3.3V .. the other 2 have no voltage.
    the laptop is an Acer Spin SP513-51 (no schematics available)

the issue is that the laptop is coming-on only flecting the board (a broken USB port "curved" the board)

and when releasing the board , the screen become totally black (video cable is ok) like some sort of black-mode when lid is closed.. but laptop continue working without backlight.

now i'm thinking that 1 signal that need to be send to HALL (the 4th leg?) is missing (broken trace inside board?) .. some sort of ENABLE signal?
    and the HALL sensor is not pushing 3.3V to another leg, can't find any datasheet similar to this SMD... asking help if someone know this can of sensors..

thank you!

on diode-mode i have .5V on the 2 legs that i need to identify.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-01-2021, 06:31 AM. Reason: Acer SP513-51 Drift_SKL 16801-1M

Comment

Re: Help finding what component it is.

no response on one of the pins when you put magnet on top of it?
      Last edited by rielfreak; 11-01-2021, 05:37 AM. Reason: i read it wrong lol

Comment

Re: Acer SP513-51 Help finding what component it is.

Originally posted by Bartoloni View Post
        the lapètop is an Acer Spin SP513-51 (no schematics available)
        And the motherboard part number is ?
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Acer SP513-51 Help finding what component it is.

HI SMDflea.. thera are 2 different boards for this model (2 diffierent names for what i know..but the one i have is Drift_SKL 16801-1M)
          and the component is between USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports

Originally posted by rielfreak View Post
          no response on one of the pins when you put magnet on top of it?
          no differences with magnet and without (at first i supposed this was not an HALL sensor at all... but i checked on the neodinium position and the only component that i can suppose is a sensor is this..)

there is also another board schematics request on teh forum:
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89293
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Bartoloni; 11-01-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Re: Acer SP513-51 Drift_SKL 16801-1M Help finding what component it is.

The schematic and boardview are available at some paid sites,can`t find it on any free sites.Hopefully someone will post it .
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              The schematic and boardview are available at some paid sites,can`t find it on any free sites.Hopefully someone will post it .
              May be this schematic helps you
              Acer Spin 5 SP513-52 Wistron Woody WL 18734-1M Slinky WL 18753-1M
              Attached Files

Comment

And i think it is a LDO (Low Drop Voltage Reg) if i am not wrong

Comment

thank you Lazrdo... i also have this scheme... but looking at the sensor is on a secondary board (with audio jack and USB) in this model i have a second card but without any sensor, just buttons, led and a card reader... i saw LID_CLOSE and LID_CLOSE2 (2 signals) but i can't understand from where they are coming. on the scheme you provided there is something similar to a LDO used in the USB area?

[edit]i looked to (i think) every schematic about ACER SPIN series ... and there is one that is the
                  Acer spin 1 sp111-34n that have a 5 legs hall sensor... called BU52013HFV... that looking at datasheet uses the "G" letter to identify GROUND... and H to identify output (in this cas my H is 3.3V )
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Bartoloni; 11-01-2021, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartoloni View Post
                    thank you Lazrdo... i also have this scheme... but looking at the sensor is on a secondary board (with audio jack and USB) in this model i have a second card but without any sensor, just buttons, led and a card reader... i saw LID_CLOSE and LID_CLOSE2 (2 signals) but i can't understand from where they are coming. on the scheme you provided there is something similar to a LDO used in the USB area?
                    Look page 66/106 on the schematic (SSID = User.Interface)

Comment

AZC099-04S is a Low Capacitance ESD Protection Array

and the G517F1T12U is a some sort of Power Distribution Switch
                      Attached Files

Comment

OK.. the SMD is HGDEDM013A .. that is a dual hall sensor...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Drift_SKL 16801-1M (acer spin 5 sp513-51) schematic or boardview

Maybe this can help
                          Attached Files

Comment

Posting 2 x boardview files that may be of help for this logic board.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X