Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN55MU6103F IC1604 dump

Hello Lolas
    Thanks a lot for the softwares. I will test them tomorow and will inform you if it is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Willail View Post
      Hello Lolas
      Thanks a lot for the softwares. I will test them tomorow and will inform you if it is ok
      Hello Lotas,

I used Asprogrammer and followed the instructions in this thread in post #4.
      It's impossible to put a check mark on QE (SREG Edit). Despite this issue, the tv work again. Thank a lot for your fix in my firmware, you are the best

I have an another TV samsung UE55RU7025K, mainboard BN41-02703A, it don't turn on anymore but i have the standby light.

The power board seems ok because if I disconnect the cable with the mainboard and then plug it into the socket, the backlight comes on.

I copy the firmware of ic1604 (W25Q40CL) with a CH431A usb

Dear Lotas, would you please take a look at this and fix it for me please?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
        Here are the programs, instructions in this thread in post #4.
        Hello Lotas,

It's impossible to put a check mark on QE (SREG Edit). Despite this issue, the tv work again. Thank a lot for your fix in my firmware, you are the best

I have an another TV samsung UE55RU7025K, mainboard BN41-02703A, it don't turn on anymore.

The power board seems ok because if I disconnect the cable with the mainboard and then plug it into the socket, the backlight comes on.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Lotas,

I have an another TV samsung UE55RU7025K, mainboard BN41-02703A, it don't turn on anymore.

Your dump seems to be ok. Try these two working dumps for your motherboard.
          Attached Files

Comment

Your dump seems to be ok. Try these two working dumps for your motherboard.
            Thank you Lotas for the dumps for my motherboard.
            I try them but the TV doesn't work. I have only the standby light like with the the original dump.

I copy the firmwares of ics W25Q80DV and 24C512 with a CH341A usb

Dear Lotas, would you please take a look at theses dumps and say me if it is OK?
            I read that the W25Q80DV is for TCON and Panel. But i don't know the use of 24C512? Do you have an idea?
            Attached Files

Comment

It's more likely a problem in the eMMC firmware, or there is no voltage on the dc / dc converters or broken hdmi inputs ..., you tried to disconnect the LVDS cable and turn it on.

Comment

It's more likely a problem in the eMMC firmware, or there is no voltage on the dc / dc converters or broken hdmi inputs ..., you tried to disconnect the LVDS cable and turn it on.
                Yes, i tried to disconnect the LVDS cable and turn it on. But, nothing happens only the red light of standby which stay lit. Do you know how to update the eMMC? Do you have read the dump of 24C512? it is amazing there is a lot of FFF and 00000 in the top of the lines. It is possible to find a schematics where i could check some voltages? Thanks à lot for your help

Comment

Yes, i tried to disconnect the LVDS cable and turn it on. But, nothing happens only the red light of standby which stay lit. Do you know how to update the eMMC? Do you have read the dump of 24C512? it is amazing there is a lot of FFF and 00000 in the top of the lines. It is possible to find a schematics where i could check some voltages? Thanks à lot for your help
                  Here is someone else's dump eeprom 24c512 from the same motherboard and in the same way fff, 000.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is someone else's dump eeprom 24c512 from the same motherboard and in the same way fff, 000.
                    Hello Lotas,

Thank you for the dump eeprom 24C512. So, the 24C512 is not the problem for my TV. Probably the 25Q80 or the eMMC is faulty. I want to put another dump in the 25Q80. Is the same way to write the dump for 25Q40? May i put the registers? Do you know if someone who has this dump?
                    Thanks a lot

Comment

help samsung un43mu6103f does not turn on, nor the attached power led my dump
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lalodbs View Post
                        help samsung un43mu6103f does not turn on, nor the attached power led my dump
                        Try.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Try.
                          thank you very much lotas 100% working

Comment

Dears,
                            I have a Samsung 55MU6102 with no stand-by light. In order to not bother you with my problem, I downloaded many dumps of the IC1604, and I have written the memory with it.
                            So far I got only to have red light on the st-by led, but the TV don't want to start.

As long as I cannot figure how to fix the original dump of the IC1604, I would like to ask you if you can help me to fix it.
                            Please excuse me if my English is not so good.

Comment

Originally posted by _adi_ View Post
                              Dears,
                              I have a Samsung 55MU6102 with no stand-by light. In order to not bother you with my problem, I downloaded many dumps of the IC1604, and I have written the memory with it.
                              So far I got only to have red light on the st-by led, but the TV don't want to start.

As long as I cannot figure how to fix the original dump of the IC1604, I would like to ask you if you can help me to fix it.
                              Please excuse me if my English is not so good.
                              It is necessary to lay out the original, native dump, if you have not saved it and have already written other dumps to it, then this will be a problem.

Comment

Thank you for the response.
                                I have the original one already saved
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by _adi_ View Post
                                  Thank you for the response.
                                  I have the original one already saved
                                  Try.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello

I have one UE49MU6405U with no boot problems. I have the Ic1603. It is possible to fix it?
                                    Thank you
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by avalente123 View Post
                                      Hello

I have one UE49MU6405U with no boot problems. I have the Ic1603. It is possible to fix it?
                                      Thank you
                                      Try.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

I tested and it works. Thank you very much. The only thing that not correct was protect SREG1 need to be 88 and only 8A. So i tested and tv starts again can it be like SREG1 8A?

Comment

Yes, it should be 0x88, 0x42.

Comment

Working...
                                          X