• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios problem Lenovo X1 Carbon 20FR

Hello,
    I have a bios problem on a Lenovo X1 Yoga 1st Gen
    Reference : 20FR i7 6600U
    14282-2M LRV1 MB 448.04P15.002M
    I link you the bios which must be the original one (I'm not 100% sure since I have another one but normally it's the good one).
    So on this one no short circuit, nothing at the thermal camera, when I plug in the green power light comes on (and the fan starts) 1 second and then goes off, and continues to make this looping cycle continuously ...
    All the peripherals are unplugged, the bios chip is ok, I tried almost all the bios I could find here and always the same symptom...
    When I plug in a battery it charges well and if I start the pc only with the battery same problem.
    So please tell me if it can really be the bios? I'm more afraid it could be the ram or the cpu... ? :froncer les sourcils:
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Bios problem Lenovo X1 Carbon 20FR

Originally posted by Rhork View Post
      Hello,
      I have a bios problem on a Lenovo X1 Yoga 1st Gen
      Reference : 20FR i7 6600U
      14282-2M LRV1 MB 448.04P15.002M
      I link you the bios which must be the original one (I'm not 100% sure since I have another one but normally it's the good one).
      So on this one no short circuit, nothing at the thermal camera, when I plug in the green power light comes on (and the fan starts) 1 second and then goes off, and continues to make this looping cycle continuously ...
      All the peripherals are unplugged, the bios chip is ok, I tried almost all the bios I could find here and always the same symptom...
      When I plug in a battery it charges well and if I start the pc only with the battery same problem.
      So please tell me if it can really be the bios? I'm more afraid it could be the ram or the cpu... ? :froncer les sourcils:
      Thanks in advance
      Do you have a serial number ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Bios problem Lenovo X1 Carbon 20FR

Yes: R90NHP5M or R90NH95M since I have two but they are the same
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-23-2022, 09:23 AM. Reason: English

Comment

Re: ThinkPad X1 Yoga 1st Gen (Type 20FR) BIOS needed

Can any one tell me how to remove administrstive password on this model , i try to remove pasword by progaramming bios but when i do its showing some error messege "bad crc of security settings in efi variable" and locking the bios , with original bios i can access to the bios but cant do any changes, with this i also attched my original bios , can anyone remove the administrative password of that one
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: ThinkPad X1 Yoga 1st Gen (Type 20FR) BIOS needed

Originally posted by 4shans View Post
            Can any one tell me how to remove administrstive password on this model , i try to remove pasword by progaramming bios but when i do its showing some error messege "bad crc of security settings in efi variable" and locking the bios , with original bios i can access to the bios but cant do any changes, with this i also attched my original bios , can anyone remove the administrative password of that one
            Read the rules before posting:
            RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Re: X1 YOGA bios help needed

Originally posted by peste View Post
              the bios is corrupt, post the laptop type(Types 20FQ,or 20FR...),,and the full name and model of the laptop
              Please I need .bin Lenovo x1 yoga 1st gen 20FQ, Chip MX25L12873F Intel Core i7-6th Gen

Comment

Working...
              X