Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with HP 830 G5 bios

Originally posted by Bisketti View Post
    Have an issue with black screen and fans run fast. Attached are my orig files. Help appreciated.
    Have you tried cleaning the ME firmware https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Just trying to figure it out. Its very confusing. If somone who knows what they are doing could clean it for me as Im learning that would be great.
      Last edited by Bisketti; 04-21-2023, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I tried it and still getting black screen fast fan spin.

Comment

Hello, can you help me to remove the password? THANKS
          Attached Files

Comment

Hp elitebook 830-g5

Hi friends
            pls anyone help me to repair this bios
            updating fail and auto restart
            6050a2930901-mb-a01
            thanks in advanced
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp elitebook 830-g5

Originally posted by Murtaza527 View Post
              Hi friends
              pls anyone help me to repair this bios
              updating fail and auto restart
              6050a2930901-mb-a01
              thanks in advanced
              bios region fixed but not cleaned try
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for helping
                i try already but after repair dump it,s become no display
                so pls can try to do again

Comment

HP EliteBook 830 G5 bios problem

Hello i have an hp 850 g5 its problem that it have no screen and fan very fast spin
                  model hp 850 g5
                  motherboard code 6050a2930901-mb-a01
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Vesko356; 05-12-2023, 04:11 PM. Reason: "HP EliteBook 830 G5" to the thread title. Thread merged with existing one.

Comment

Re: hp 850 g5 bios problem

Originally posted by Reda123456 View Post
                    Hello i have an hp 850 g5 its problem that it have no screen and fan very fast spin
                    model hp 850 g5
                    This Serial Number "5CG9250P3L" is exist in your Backup file and it refers to "HP EliteBook 830 G5", is this info correct?
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yeah sorry I typed the wrong model

[Mod. Edit-Vesko356] Next time be more careful, use the search engine and read the rules before posting!!
                      Last edited by Vesko356; 05-12-2023, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reda123456 View Post
                        model hp 850 g5
                        Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know the results.
                        Serial Number: 5CG9250P3L.

Note: You must change the thread title to "HP EliteBook 830 G5" rather than "850 g5".
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

HP EliteBook 830 G5 No screen: need bios fix

Hi,

i have a HP EliteBook 830 G5 that give no video and the fan is spinning high. I Think the problem ist the bios. Can someone help?
                          Both bios dumps are in rar.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, can someone help me with this bios... it boots and only if the keyboard led lights up, it failed as a result of an update.

original BIN attachment

HP EliteBook 830 G5
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                              please i need help with my 830 G5, i reflash it to mamny times with rcunlocker, it doesn't work flashing led or fast spin fan
                              so i upload my original files so you can updated for me.
                              thanks.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sid80 View Post
                                hello,
                                please i need help with my 830 g5, i reflash it to mamny times with rcunlocker, it doesn't work flashing led or fast spin fan
                                so i upload my original files so you can updated for me.
                                Thanks.
                                try
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Guys I have hp 830g5 bios dump and i think is a moded dump because it is blocked by Absolute software and it freezes my OS even i format the system.. CAN u help me and give a clear dump ..THANks
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post
                                    Hi Guys I have hp 830g5 bios dump and i think is a moded dump because it is blocked by Absolute software and it freezes my OS even i format the system.. CAN u help me and give a clear dump ..THANks
                                    try
                                    Attached Files

Comment

...and i think is a moded dump because it is blocked by Absolute software and it freezes my OS...
                                      It's not a modded bios, but a ordinary one just the Absolute persistence module is enabled as I see. There is no bios password in your dump, so you can view the current state under the security tab.

Edit: image for reference added
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by Vesko356; 06-26-2023, 08:18 AM.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Cant see any oiption to enable or disable on bios about the absolute software..
                                        i will put any other dump pls if u can provide any other dump also clear me
                                        THANKS

Comment

Cant see any oiption to enable or disable on bios about the absolute software..
                                          i will put any other dump pls if u can provide any other dump also clear me
                                          THANKS
                                          There is no need to use "any other dump" or "clear me" in your case, just your original bios backup must be patched to get rid of the Absolute Persistence bloatware.
                                          Edit: and Windows must be reinstalled again, because this bloatware installs executable files and services at the background in the operating system.

Last edited by Vesko356; 06-26-2023, 08:36 AM.
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X