Samsung ue49mu6120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung ue49mu6120

if I leave the 25x40 the tv could give problems?

Comment

I can’t say anything, I didn’t do such a replacement, I always managed to restore the old flash (that is, 25Q40).

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by son_goku1976 View Post
          ok
          Well, you have a working dump, if you can write it to another flash, but look if you update the software on the TV, then this dump will no longer help you, you need to save it again, the one that was currently installed on the TV.

Comment

Re: Samsung ue40mu6400

buonasera ...ho la necessita di resettare la tv da menu servizio , in modo da cancellare anche account sansung che non è mio .... ho provato a fare la procedura " INFO, MENU, MUTE, POWER." ma non va' ....potete aiutarmi ?

Comment

Originally posted by son_goku1976 View Post
              buonasera ...ho la necessita di resettare la tv da menu servizio , in modo da cancellare anche account sansung che non è mio .... ho provato a fare la procedura " INFO, MENU, MUTE, POWER." ma non va' ....potete aiutarmi ?

https://www.hardreset.info/devices/s.../service-mode/

Comment

You must write english !!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                    You must write english !!

forgive me .... since I write first with the translator , I did not notice to copy and paste the English translation .

Comment

Hi, I have a Samsung UE55MU6500U with no standby LED, can you please check and correct my dump file if necessary?

OK the dump for UE55MU6400U worked for me!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by nebula; 05-31-2023, 09:04 AM. Reason: Found a working edited dump in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Alberto View Post
                        Problem solved. I have put in a new main board and everything works fine.
                        Thanks for all the help and interest shown Lotas.
                        Thank you

Question, where did you buy the new Motherboard?

Comment

Hi Lotas,
                          Begging for a help. Sony tv with curved LCD, mode: UN49MU7600FXZC, BN41-02568 mainboard . Chip: IC1604 Winbond 25Q40CLSIP, no power, no stand by, power supply get back screen lighting when motherboard disconected.
                          Tried to connect and read the IC with the clip on cable, without removing the IC, it didn't work . . . empty reading. Hopefully it didn't get damaged. The chip must be removed and attached to SH341A socket?
                          Have hot air station for chip removal. Any good advice, before I proceed?

Comment

Originally posted by cickos View Post
                            Hi Lotas,
                            Begging for a help. Sony tv with curved LCD, mode: UN49MU7600FXZC, BN41-02568 mainboard . Chip: IC1604 Winbond 25Q40CLSIP, no power, no stand by, power supply get back screen lighting when motherboard disconected.
                            Tried to connect and read the IC with the clip on cable, without removing the IC, it didn't work . . . empty reading. Hopefully it didn't get damaged. The chip must be removed and attached to SH341A socket?
                            Have hot air station for chip removal. Any good advice, before I proceed?
                            Rather, it is not Sony, but Samsung, but you need to remove it and read the data (dump).

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                              Rather, it is not Sony, but Samsung, but you need to remove it and read the data (dump).
                              Thanks for your prompted response. Yes, it is Samsung btw. I did take off the IC without problem and have attached to the CH341 adapter using clamp on the cable (picture attached). AsProgrammer is active, get the red and yellow light (while reading), however the reading is empty like without the IC (picture attached)?
                              Do I make it wrong, can you please review the attached picture.

[ATTACH]302435[/ATT[ATTACH]
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by cickos; 06-12-2023, 07:31 PM. Reason: attachment

Comment

If the dump is damaged, there will be one FF up to x1000 at the beginning.

Comment

Post here what you thought with 25Q40 (dump).

Comment

If the dump is damaged, there will be one FF up to x1000 at the beginning.
                                    It could be dump damage or the IC wasn't read.
                                    When I press the question mark button the IC is not recognized. I am not sure did i place the IC properly in the right section.

Should it be placed in 25 or 24 section?

Comment

Post here what you thought with 25Q40 (dump).
                                      Hi Lotas,
                                      Finally the AsProgramer identify the W25Q40CL, however the IC is empty. Did I delete it while experimenting with the software.
                                      So, I don't have native dump. Would you please give me some just to try, I have nothing to loose.
                                      Board is BN41-02568B, TV: UN49MU7600FXZS.
                                      THX in advance . . .

Comment

Here in this version (MU) the motherboard number and panel diagonal are not important, it is important that the software version is the same in SPI Flash (25Q40) and in eMMC.

Comment

[QUOTE=cickos;1246789]Hi Lotas,

Here are original dumps.
                                          Finally the AsProgramer identify the W25Q40CL, however the IC is partially empty.
                                          So, I have attached two original dumps save by AsProgramer and NeoProgramer. Would you please ttry to fix them?
                                          Board is BN41-02568B, TV: UN49MU7600FXZS.
                                          THX in advance . . .
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by cickos; 06-13-2023, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X