Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5420 Bios Password 8FC8

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
    try. 1st screen press F2, disable Absolute, save (Apply), restart. 2nd time write service tag, save, restart, then press Alt+L to exit Manufacturing. For me worked this way.
    Worked! Thank you very much!

Comment

Hi everyone, can someone please help unlock this
      Service TAG: G81JGK3
      Bios version: 1.17.2
      G81JGK3-8FC8
      Laptop: Dell Latitude 5420
      Thanks
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-19-2023, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goool-007 View Post
        Hi everyone, can someone please help unlock this
        Service TAG: G81JGK3
        Bios version: 1.17.2
        G81JGK3-8FC8
        Laptop: Dell Latitude 5420
        Thanks
        You have read chip bios failure. File is corrupted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          You have read chip bios failure. File is corrupted.
          what should I do?

Comment

what should I do?
            What model is your programmer ? ,a CH341A (and what software version) or EZP**** , and are you using a clip ,a pogo pin adapter or have you desoldered the chip
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              What model is your programmer ? ,a CH341A (and what software version) or EZP**** , and are you using a clip ,a pogo pin adapter or have you desoldered the chip
              i use As Programmer, because i found SPI (WINBOND W25R256JV) only in this programmer. i use a clip.
              Attached Files

Comment

i use As Programmer, because i found SPI (WINBOND W25R256JV) only in this programmer. i use a clip.
                The chip is WSON 8x6 ,the clips only work with SOP8 chips. You will damage the chip using the clip. Solder wires to the solder blobs or gold pads.Your other options are to buy a WSON pogo adapter or desolder the chip and solder it on an adapter board.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

i also have a password locked 5420. can someone please unlock it for me?

Comment

Originally posted by jetblue View Post
                    i also have a password locked 5420. can someone please unlock it for me?
                    Here's your unlocked file, try it and let me know.
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 11:15 AM.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thanks,it worked! freaked me out when it asked for a service tag but once i put it in all was fine.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                        I lost this bios password and I need to login. can you remove the password for me?

Comment

good afternoon, I have a dell latitude 5420 with locked bios and computrace
                          Could you help me
                          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tktrom View Post
                            good afternoon, I have a dell latitude 5420 with locked bios and computrace
                            Could you help me
                            Thank you
                            Here's your Unlocked file, try it and let me know.
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            >>>>>

Comment

Thank you very much, the bios is already unlocked but absolute is shaded

Comment

Thank you very much, the bios is already unlocked but absolute is shaded
                                try
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by MuhendisBey View Post
                                  Hello everyone,
                                  I lost this bios password and I need to login. can you remove the password for me?
                                  try. 1st boot load factory defaults and disable absolute, 2nd boot write service tag and 3rd boot exit factory mode (ALt+F -is written on screen)
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Thank you very much but the computrace is still activated

Comment

Check this out... Please update...

Comment

try this one
                                        >>>>>

Comment

good afternoon, this file is with administrator password
                                          Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X