• Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 5530 bios dump??

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post

8fc8 bios pass
    pls unlock
    Unlocked:
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Need fix bios dell 5530 with bios password
      i have try to clear but after clear bios pass, bios show error like picture i add

SN Tg: HH10WL3
      Attached Files
      Last edited by black0hackers; 05-16-2023, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by black0hackers View Post
        Need fix bios dell 5530 with bios password
        i have try to clear but after clear bios pass, bios show error like picture i add

SN Tg: HH10WL3
        i have done by replace bios region

Comment

need clear Me this bios
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi guyzz
            Please one question.
            Is it possible to solve this on a 5530?
            Attached Files

Comment

hi everyone i need to unlock this bios anyone can help ill really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by mertaustralia View Post
                hi everyone i need to unlock this bios anyone can help ill really appreciate it
                i tried to install some other files but didnt work this is the original file that saved before thanks from now on
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mertaustralia View Post
                  i tried to install some other files but didnt work this is the original file that saved before thanks from now on
                  >
                  Attached Files
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Please Guys , I need repair for this dump
                    Dell Latitude 5530
                    M/B : SouthPeak 15 MLK_TGL 203133-1
                    S/T : 38GGSL3
                    original bios attached ( laptop turn on 3 times with keyboard light then off)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dimah77 View Post
                      Please Guys , I need repair for this dump
                      Dell Latitude 5530
                      M/B : SouthPeak 15 MLK_TGL 203133-1
                      S/T : 38GGSL3
                      original bios attached ( laptop turn on 3 times with keyboard light then off)
                      Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know the results.

Are you sure from the Motherboard Number? Because I can't find any reference for it.
                      Attached Files
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post

Are you sure from the Motherboard Number? Because I can't find any reference for it.
                        Yeah, I tried searching too, new Dell model i think

I will give feedback immediately after test
                        Attached Files

Comment

LAPTOP POWER ON , THANK YOU BOSS

Comment

LAPTOP POWER ON , THANK YOU BOSS
                            That's good, you're welcome.
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            >>>>>

Comment

That's good, you're welcome.
                              after booting and exiting manufacturing mode with ALT+F, the fan still runs continuously at high speed, the CPU is not even hot, and all the drivers have been installed from the official site

Comment

after booting and exiting manufacturing mode with ALT+F, the fan still runs continuously at high speed, the CPU is not even hot, and all the drivers have been installed from the official site
                                Your Service Tag is exist in the BIOS Menu or not?
                                >>>>>

Comment

Your Service Tag is exist in the BIOS Menu or not?
                                  yes, empty S/T was modified in first boot, and also manufacturing mode disabled with alt-f after saving .

Comment

yes, empty S/T was modified in first boot, and also manufacturing mode disabled with alt-f after saving .
                                    So there's no error messages or any delay in startup?

You can try to update the BIOS through Windows. Also it could be a hardware issue.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

So there's no error messages or any delay in startup?

You can try to update the BIOS through Windows. Also it could be a hardware issue.
                                      no error message and also instant boot, BIOS already updated, I will try to follow signals with a similar schematic, since this one is not yet available

Comment

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post

8fc8 bios pass
                                        pls unlock
                                        here try it

Comment

Hi., can someone help to unlock the BIOS. I tried this method on this thread (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...ostcount=1250) but it did not work at all. I have uploading the Original BIOS Bin File. Please help. Thanks in advance. Dell Latitude 5530 Serial # G22JCS3
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X