No announcement yet.

Dell XPS 13 9365 - LA-D781P bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell LA-D781P W25Q80DV Bios and CH341 issues?

Hi,

Trying to reflash W25Q80DV IC found on dell LA-D781P using Aprogrammer, and Neoprogrammer however has been unsuccessful. Auto identity does not work however when I choose the SPI IC ir reads very quickly and do see the run light indicator however I get a bunch of "FF". Unprotect it gets stuck and all options get grayed out.

any help ?

Comment

Re: Dell LA-D781P W25Q80DV Bios and CH341 issues?

Originally posted by ub6ib969 View Post
      Hi,

Trying to reflash W25Q80DV IC found on dell LA-D781P using Aprogrammer, and Neoprogrammer however has been unsuccessful. Auto identity does not work however when I choose the SPI IC ir reads very quickly and do see the run light indicator however I get a bunch of "FF". Unprotect it gets stuck and all options get grayed out.

any help ?
      Read the rules before posting:
      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...58#post1236358

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

thank you vesko356 !

I have attached the firmware below. The unit lights up the keyboard and shuts down within a few seconds.
        sorry just noticed it shows dell xps 9365 when its a xps 9370, LA-D781P WINBOND 25q256jv.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ub6ib969; 05-30-2023, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Re: Dell XPS 13 9365 - LA-D781P bios

help please

Comment

thank you vesko356 !

I have attached the firmware below. The unit lights up the keyboard and shuts down within a few seconds.
            sorry just noticed it shows dell xps 9365 when its a xps 9370, LA-D781P WINBOND 25q256jv.
            nve it is a dell xps 9365 2-in-1 any help would be apperciated

Comment

thank you vesko356 !

If you type at google DELL XPS 13 9365 and Dell XPS 13-9370 you will find that's different motherboard that necessite a different case.

the bios you provide is for XPS 13 9365 2-in-1 Service Tag: D1NKVP2.

Try this new built and give feedback
              Attached Files

Comment

thank you lapfix however it didn't work. i am still getting 3 second keyboard light up and shuts down.

Comment

actually keeps board lights up for longer however can't get it to post.

Comment

Hello
                    Dell xps 13 9365 la-781p power button and key board light glow for 2,3 seconds. please build this bios
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by testinglaptops; 06-19-2023, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by testinglaptops View Post
                      Hello
                      Dell xps 13 9365 la-781p power button and key board light glow for 2,3 seconds. please build this bios
                      Is this your Service Tag "8N0R6H2"?

Try the file in Post #16 and see if it will works or gives you same symptoms.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience. I really tried to do it myself, but I'm having problems with MeAnalayzer and fit gives me an error when opening the bios. This is my backup, BAZ80/ CAZ80 LA-D781P REV 1.0

Thanks!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Titoo73 View Post
                          First of all, sorry for the inconvenience. I really tried to do it myself, but I'm having problems with MeAnalayzer and fit gives me an error when opening the bios. This is my backup, BAZ80/ CAZ80 LA-D781P REV 1.0

Thanks!!
                          Service Tag: CC02SQ2

HERE IS THE NEW BIOS
                          FLASH AND WAIT FEW MINUTE TILL ITS RESTART SEVERAL TIME
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                            Service Tag: CC02SQ2

HERE IS THE NEW BIOS
                            FLASH AND WAIT FEW MINUTE TILL ITS RESTART SEVERAL TIME
                            Thanks mate for the help. It also continues to do the same, turns on for 1sec without giving an image and turns off. I'll have to keep checking

Comment

Hi i have same issue with my xps 9365 2 in 1, la-781p rev1.0. Keyboard lights up for a sec and off. I tried every bios in this thread and cleaning oryginal dump but nothing helped. Is this hardware issu ? Service tag: 220M8H2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marpolex View Post
                                Hi i have same issue with my xps 9365 2 in 1, la-781p rev1.0. Keyboard lights up for a sec and off. I tried every bios in this thread and cleaning oryginal dump but nothing helped. Is this hardware issu ? Service tag: 220M8H2
                                The Service Tag in your dump file is "33FNFH2" not "220M8H2", but it still refers to the same Model Number.

Have you tried the file from post #16?
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                  The Service Tag in your dump file is "33FNFH2" not "220M8H2", but it still refers to the same Model Number.

Have you tried the file from post #16?
                                  I did, same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Marpolex View Post
                                    I did, same problem
                                    If the all files give you the same symptoms, this could be a hardware issue.

You can ask for help there in the Hardware section, perhaps someone can help you.
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Hi guys, can you check my bios file, when i try to unpack it with FIT i get an error, after checking the file wit ME Analyzer, it gives error. I've tried all of bios files postet in this tread, and with some of them the Keyboard lights up for only second or two, and with other the keybord lights up for 30sec.
                                      I've bought the laptop in state like that.

My service Tag: 64MPWF2

Thanks
                                      Attached Files

Comment

hello, can someone help me to clean the ME Region? It turns on but turns off after seconds and sometimes if it turns on when I disconnect the battery for a while, all voltages are fine. Thank you.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by newdes View Post
                                          hello, can someone help me to clean the ME Region? It turns on but turns off after seconds and sometimes if it turns on when I disconnect the battery for a while, all voltages are fine. Thank you.
                                          Try ...
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X