Samsung UN55MU6103F IC1604 dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN55MU6103F IC1604 dump

Could you help me... I have a Samsung UN55MU6103F with the following problem, dead TV, I disconnect the main power supply and the leds light up. I know it is a problem in the firmware in the IC SPI Flash W25Q40CL (IC1604)

The model of my TV is
    UN55MU6103F
    Power supply BN44-00807A
    Main Board BN41-02568B

Could you help me to repair the dump please. Thank you.

I leave my backup of the dump and a little extra, it is the schematic of the power source, it can be useful to someone. Regards

Me podrian ayudar... tengo un Samsung UN55MU6103F con el siguiente problema, TV muerta, desconecto fuente de main y encienden leds. Se que es problema en el firmware en el IC SPI Flash W25Q40CL (IC1604)

El modelo de mi TV es
    UN55MU6103F
    Fuente de poder BN44-00807A
    Main Board BN41-02568B

Me podrian ayudar a reparar el dump por favor. Muchas Gracias.

Dejo mi respaldo del dump y un pequeño extra, es el esquematico de la fuente de poder a alguien le puede servir. Saludos
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CesarTurboPC; 01-31-2023, 01:12 PM.

Re: Samsung UN55MU6103F IC1604 dump

schematic of the power source.

Model: BN44-00807A
    Attached Files

Comment

Try.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you lotas, you are crack, it works correctly.

I should mention that it must be programmed with the CH341.

Programming instructions with the AsProgrammer program.

In the program:
        1. Click "Detect Chip" and select W25Q40CL and "Select IC".
        2. Click "Unprotect".
        3. Click "Clear IC" and "Yes".
        4. Click "Open File" and select your corrected dump.
        5. Press "Program CI" and "Yes".
        6. Click "Verify IC".
        7. Press the down arrow to the right of "Unprotect" and select "SREG Edit", put a check mark on SRP0, BP1, CMP, QE and press "Write" and "Yes"
        7. Close the program. Ready.

NOTE: I tried to program it with the EZP2019, the chip was programmed but when it was time to put it on the board the TV continued with the same symptom and when reading again what had already been programmed was deleted.

Muchas gracias lotas, eres crack, funciona correctamente.

Debo mencionar que se debe programar con el CH341.

Instrucciones de programacion con el programa AsProgrammer.

En el programa:
        1. Haga clic en "Detectar chip" y seleccione W25Q40CL y "Seleccionar IC".
        2. Haga clic en "Desproteger".
        3. Haga clic en "Borrar IC" y "Sí".
        4. Haga clic en "Abrir archivo" y seleccione su volcado corregido.
        5. Presione "Programar IC" y "Sí".
        6. Haga clic en "Verificar IC".
        7. Presione la flecha hacia abajo a la derecha de "Desproteger" y seleccione "Edición SREG", coloque una marca de verificación en SRP0, BP1, CMP, QE y presione "Escribir" y "Sí"
        7. Cierre el programa. Listo.

NOTA: Lo trate de programar con el EZP2019, el chip si se programaba pero a la hora de ponerlo en la placa la TV seguia con el mismo sintoma y al volver a leer se borraba lo que ya se habia programado.

Comment

Yes, you did it right, congratulations.

Comment

Greetings friends,

i have a Samsung TV UE40MU6402U with board BN41-02568b
            The problem is that i have no standby
            I thint that maybe the problem is software related since i have voltages in board.
            I read the IC 1603, IC1604 and IC801 and attached them.
            Propably problem is the IC1604 but i read all of them.
            If someone knows or have software to help please you are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time and your help.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by indyga View Post
              Greetings friends,

i have a Samsung TV UE40MU6402U with board BN41-02568b
              The problem is that i have no standby
              I thint that maybe the problem is software related since i have voltages in board.
              I read the IC 1603, IC1604 and IC801 and attached them.
              Propably problem is the IC1604 but i read all of them.
              If someone knows or have software to help please you are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time and your help.
              You have incorrectly selected the name and size of dump IC1604, it should be (W25Q40CL and size 512kB), but you have W25Q64 and 8192kB. Fix and repost.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                You have incorrectly selected the name and size of dump IC1604, it should be (W25Q40CL and size 512kB), but you have W25Q64 and 8192kB. Fix and repost.
                Greetings friend,

the chip was 25q64 and the program was that...... maybe someone before me tried and replaced it i dont konw , i didnt notice if someone remove it....
                I have 25q40 if you have a dump file to help.

Just to verify main is BN41-02568b or BN94-12398f

Thanks in advance friend

Comment

If the dump is native (original), then I will fix it, if the Dump is not original, then you need to reflash the entire set of firmware, including eMMC, here is your corrected Dump.
                  Attached Files

Comment

If the dump is native (original), then I will fix it, if the Dump is not original, then you need to reflash the entire set of firmware, including eMMC, here is your corrected Dump.

OK sir, i will start with this and let you know.
                    If not work then will procced with next solution.

Comment

And someone else's dump (from the same motherboard and with the same number) will not help you, you need the original one.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                        I've used information here before, and now this is my first post because my TV won't turn on anymore.

It looks like i have the same (no standby light) issue with my Samsung UE55MU6440, mainboard BN41-02568B

The power board BN44-00876A seems ok, if I disconnect the cable with the mainboard and then plug it into the socket, the backlight comes on, and the problem started after a power loss.

I dit order the CH431A usb but i'm confused the program that came with it says that ic1604 is a W25Q40BV, however Asprogrammer says there is choice and I can choose the W25Q40CL discussed here.
                        Selected W25Q40CL in Asprogrammer and read it and attached it to this post.

Dear Lotas, would you please take a look at this and fix it for me?

If I did something wrong or if additional information is needed, please let me know.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Joriseline; 03-22-2023, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joriseline View Post
                          Hi everyone,
                          I've used information here before, and now this is my first post because my TV won't turn on anymore.

It looks like i have the same (no standby light) issue with my Samsung UE55MU6440, mainboard BN41-02568B

The power board BN44-00876A seems ok, if I disconnect the cable with the mainboard and then plug it into the socket, the backlight comes on, and the problem started after a power loss.

I dit order the CH431A usb but i'm confused the program that came with it says that ic1604 is a W25Q40BV, however Asprogrammer says there is choice and I can choose the W25Q40CL discussed here.
                          Selected W25Q40CL in Asprogrammer and read it and attached it to this post.

Dear Lotas, would you please take a look at this and fix it for me?

If I did something wrong or if additional information is needed, please let me know.
                          Try.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, i tried the following as i found in this tread:
                            Programming instructions with the AsProgrammer program.

In the program:
                            1. Click "Detect Chip" and select W25Q40CL and "Select IC".
                            2. Click "Unprotect".
                            3. Click "Clear IC" and "Yes".
                            4. Click "Open File" and select your corrected dump.
                            5. Press "Program CI" and "Yes".
                            6. Click "Verify IC".
                            7. Press the down arrow to the right of "Unprotect" and select "SREG Edit", put a check mark on SRP0, BP1, CMP, QE and press "Write" and "Yes"
                            7. Close the program. Ready.

Only in step 7 not everything is possible, could you please help me out?
                            I used the Asprogrammer 2.1.0.13_fix which you uploaded in another post.

Update:
                            With Asprogrammer I couldn't figure it out and the TV didn't work.
                            Then programmed with the software that came with the CH431A, there was no possibility to set the 0x88 0x42 status registers. But voila... the TV works again with your fix!!!

So many thanks Lotas you are amazing!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Joriseline; 03-22-2023, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Try.
                              Hi everyone,
                              This is my first post because my TV samsung don't turn on anymore.

It looks like i have the same (no standby light) issue with my Samsung UE49MU6405U , mainboard BN41-02568B

The power board seems ok because if I disconnect the cable with the mainboard and then plug it into the socket, the backlight comes on.

I copy the firmware of ic1604 (W25Q40BV) with a CH431A usb

Dear Lotas, would you please take a look at this and fix it for me please?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Willail View Post
                                Hi everyone,
                                This is my first post because my TV samsung don't turn on anymore.

It looks like i have the same (no standby light) issue with my Samsung UE49MU6405U , mainboard BN41-02568B

The power board seems ok because if I disconnect the cable with the mainboard and then plug it into the socket, the backlight comes on.

I copy the firmware of ic1604 (W25Q40BV) with a CH431A usb

Dear Lotas, would you please take a look at this and fix it for me please?
                                Try.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Try.
                                  Hi LOTAS

Thank you for the 25Q40BV fix but it doesn't work on my tv. No light on the standby led.
                                  I use the CH341A programmer (erase, blanck the chip and load, write and verify the dump). I put a picture of my software. Could you help me please?
                                  Thanks
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Willail View Post
                                    Hi LOTAS

Thank you for the 25Q40BV fix but it doesn't work on my tv. No light on the standby led.
                                    I use the CH341A programmer (erase, blanck the chip and load, write and verify the dump). I put a picture of my software. Could you help me please?
                                    Thanks
                                    So he (dump) again flew off when you first turned on the TV, did you set the register status (0x88, 0x42) after writing my dump?
                                    And why do you have W25Q40BV instead of W25Q40CL?
                                    Change the program itself for CH341A to "AsProgrammer_2.1.0.13_fix" or to "NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10".
                                    Last edited by lotas; 04-08-2023, 01:28 PM.

Comment

So he (dump) again flew off when you first turned on the TV, did you set the register status (0x88, 0x42) after writing my dump?
                                      And why do you have W25Q40BV instead of W25Q40CL?
                                      Change the program itself for CH341A to "AsProgrammer_2.1.0.13_fix" or to "NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10".

I didn't set the register status (0x88, 0x42) after writing the dump because my sofware does't give me this option. When i click detect the chip, the programer solfware say that the chip is W25Q40BV. Do you know some links where i can find tutorial for programming this chip and the good software?
                                      Thanks a lot.

Comment

Here are the programs, instructions in this thread in post #4.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X