Philps QLED Q60B Model:QE65Q60BAU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philps QLED Q60B Model:QE65Q60BAU

hi all what do you guys think about these symptoms ? so soon as i plug the cord it shows the logon nonstop like in a loop .tries to turn it off with the remote but it does not respond i have to remove the cord to turn it off. a big heavy new TV for which I seek advice from you before I open it.found in the environment cabin in original package with remote control and electric cord maybe transport damage it looks to be unused.
    the screen looks to be ok or what do you guys think?
    Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Can i upload a video here?
    Attached Files

Re: Philps QLED Q60B Model:QE65Q60BAU

yours photo its look there are issue at LED BL so some of logo dim

post stable focused video on the front screen at start up

Comment

Hi is it possible to post a video here? hope these are better and you can see that it shines brightly behind
      Attached Files

Comment

post it as zip but small zise

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
          post it as zip but small zise
          Hi again Diah don't know how to do it if you want to help it would be perfect

Comment

Model: QE65Q60BAU is a model from Samsung, Philips should have a different designation.

Comment

These are the signs that are on the package and on the back of the TV
              Attached Files

Comment

yours TV from 2016... find friend to help you to take out the screen apart you have BL issue.

Comment

The box is not native, it is from Samsung TV. Your model in the photo.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Lotas you are very observant and you are right now I see that it is a completely different designation :65PUS6521/12
                    can i change the title so that it is correct for the others . it is a free found television if it is Samsung or Philips most important is to find the problem to enjoy it if possible. want to download a Video to show the behavior on this tv and maybe get some help from you guys to fix the error
                    it's pretty big and heavy to handle but you might give me some clue as to what might be wrong with it
                    Last edited by bohaboha; 03-29-2023, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Yes, download the video to see the exact problem.

Comment

Post the correct model code for other one's reference, please, not photo... You probably have bad backlight togheter with bad mainboard, hard battle!

Comment

Re: Philps QLED Q60B Model: 65PUS6521/12

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                          Post the correct model code for other one's reference, please, not photo... You probably have bad backlight togheter with bad mainboard, hard battle!
                          the correct model code is here:65PUS6521/12 but i do not know how to edith in the title

Comment

no problem, the model can be found on searches, if you are not familiar with software reprogramming you could try an update via usb, few chances, or mb replacement

Comment

Now I know what happened : those who threw this TV have just bought a SAMSUNG and wanted someone to take care of their old TV because it was really well packed plus the sets look pretty nice I have to thank them. Now back to our problems here are some pictures. Davi.p you think an update might fix the problem? otherwise, Mboard is to be changed. Now it is open and we can invistigate to confirm
                              what would you suggest?
                              Attached Files

Comment

You first need a service firmware for this chassis for recovery, if it doesn’t help, then you will have to look for a working motherboard, since you are unlikely to be able to do anything with an eMMC dump.

Comment

Thanks for the reply how to do it if you can explain ?

Comment

funky looking tv, that back center speaker is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by bohaboha View Post
                                      Thanks for the reply how to do it if you can explain ?
                                      Find this firmware "QM163E_0.16.56.0_upgrade_loader" under usb. (Its size will be 1.12GB.)
                                      Last edited by lotas; 03-30-2023, 07:17 AM.

Comment

If you want to test immediately the panel state then jump a 12v to the tcon fuse and disconnect the mb-tcon lvds cables, then turn on

Comment

Working...
                                        X