Philps QLED Q60B Model:QE65Q60BAU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philps QLED Q60B Model:QE65Q60BAU

this is android 8 upgrade_loader firmware QM163E_U_0.26.70.1 –Date: 2021/03/05 --. usb stick should formatted in MBR mode FAT32

Comment

For reference, you can download the service manual from this page:
      https://www.electronica-pt.com/esque...ileinfo/37202/

Comment

I am very grateful for all the help that you pour on me. As Diah has written "its look there are issue at LED BL so some of logo dim" therefore Davi.p I will try to update first as Iotas,Diah and Maalobs have suggested to give it a go and then try your suggestion .I will search for a usb stick. but I don't know and can't see which version is already on tv because I think you have to have a newer version . Or do you know a way to shine out which version is already installed? I don't know how to make multiple "Quote"

Comment

never never play firmware before you repair the BL. other wise you will kill the main boards, because of shutting down protection active right now.

i just linked the firmware to be under your hands for future not for repairing right now

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
            never never play firmware before you repair the BL. other wise you will kill the main boards, because of shutting down protection active right now.

i just linked the firmware to be under your hands for future not for repairing right now
            ok thank you

ok thank you then it's to start with Davi.p suggestions and then try to repair the BL and it may not be anything difficult to fix if you are lucky

Comment

Originally posted by bohaboha View Post
              ok thank you

ok thank you then it's to start with Davi.p suggestions and then try to repair the BL and it may not be anything difficult to fix if you are lucky
              he is wrong and don't know what he talking about... don't follow any... go head to repair BL only

Comment

What am I looking at in the first picture? is the back cover in 2 sections, what is leaning on the wall? also clean out the dust on powerboard, dust can be a killer.

Comment

Any progress on that video?: https://www.google.com/search?client...o+post+a+video

Comment

The same battle against the same users, i repeat my suggestion, backlight fault and software fault are isolated and you can decide which one to repair first, this is an overvoltage damaged tv, since this is a giant tv and replacing leds is not comfortable i was suggesting to ensure first the led problem is present by starting a tcon auto test with jumpering, but if you find the usb update its ok to start with it so you have a full image to judge the BL state.. i'm tired of the mad deutch Diah and the other one behaviour, decide yourself to which one give listening to.. bye..

PS: you don't have to know the actual version of sw, if the update takes place then you have a lower version, normally an update fails if version is same or newer, Lotas states this is a service update so it's different and must take always place i guess, get usually a 4gb max key and try.. do not hesitate..
                    Last edited by Davi.p; 03-30-2023, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                      The same battle against the same users
                      i wrote to you at other threat,, don't spread wrong info caused other TV more damage.. read and learn.

upgrade_loader firmware for ANDROID OR NATIVE LINUX can be used any time to downgrade or upgrade.... so again you are wrong and don't know what are you talking about.

i am acting here and there only to protect people to being victim of wrong advice. and not against you or other...so stop and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                        i wrote to you at other threat,, don't spread wrong info caused other TV more damage.. read and learn.

upgrade_loader firmware for ANDROID OR NATIVE LINUX can be used any time to downgrade or upgrade.... so again you are wrong and don't know what are you talking about.

i am acting here and there only to protect people to being victim of wrong advice. and not against you or other...so stop and learn.
                        +1000, davi really needs to stop trying to make people try his little experiments on their tvs.

Comment

It is quite clear that there are problems with the backlight . and the tv is big and heavy to handle i will order bl kit and do everything at the same time otherwise there is risk that something will break. Now it has changed behavior because it now responds to the remote I can turn it on and off with it and the light in the back cover changes color to pink/red steadily but the TV itself starts trying to boot over and over again. have taken some measurements of CN9101/9102 the 5V= 3.2V the 12V was ok. But we'll see afterwards a question can you trust eBay for this ? plus please is there anyone who can modifie the title of this thread so that it will be right

Comment

don't worry about the title, have you found the file Lotas is talking about? Lotas is one of the masters here you can trust him, i can assure you that *never* an official update software can ruin a tv except if a power outage happens in those few minutes but is a risk you can run.. i feel stupid to spend money on parts when after this you aren't able to fix the software, historically Philips spare main boards are rare as a white fly, Maalobs that is a Philips expert can confirm you, so whitout eproms/flash direct reprogramming skills/devices your chance of fixing the sw is not as high, in 13 years of studying tv problems i've never seen an lcd tv that blocks on the start logo due to bad backlight only, so someone here heavily needs an holday well far.. it has no sense because if the sw would block itself is for bl totally stopping in a protection state like Sony and Sharp does, you would see a blinking led and stop...
                            Last edited by Davi.p; 04-01-2023, 01:20 AM.

Comment

don't worry about the title, have you found the file Lotas is talking about? Lotas is one of the masters here you can trust him, i can assure you that *never* an official update software can ruin a tv except if a power outage happens in those few minutes but is a risk you can run.. i feel stupid to spend money on parts when after this you aren't able to fix the software, historically Philips spare main boards are rare as a white fly, Maalobs that is a Philips expert can confirm you, so whitout eproms/flash direct reprogramming skills/devices your chance of fixing the sw is not as high, in 13 years of studying tv problems i've never seen an lcd tv that blocks on the start logo due to bad backlight only, so someone here heavily needs an holday well far.. it has no sense because if the sw would block itself is for bl totally stopping in a protection state like Sony and Sharp does, you would see a blinking led and stop...
                              i search still haven't found lotas file can you help me find it.because sure i can do it first as you say

Comment

Here you can find the official upgrade, i don''t know which file Lotas is talking of.. format usb in FAT, but reading the SM it seems tv must be functional, otherwise try different local keys combinations to go into recovery mode, or insert power cord while pressing OK or arrow down on remote..
                                Last edited by Davi.p; 04-01-2023, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Here you can find the official upgrade, i don''t know which file Lotas is talking of.. format usb in FAT, but reading the SM it seems tv must be functional, otherwise try different local keys combinations to go into recovery mode, or insert power cord while pressing OK or arrow down on remote..
                                  Official firmware will not help! What is needed is the service firmware "upgrade loader" with the extension "pkg". (upgrade_loader.pkg).

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                                    Official firmware will not help! What is needed is the service firmware "upgrade loader" with the extension "pkg". (upgrade_loader.pkg).
                                    Hi and thanks do you have an idea where to find this file because it looks to be some especiall one

Comment

yes i supposed that , i'm try to find it, so since it seems a long journey to find it, i have found a list of the sofware names where there is also Lotas one, but also newer versions, i can suggest to search for those strings, but the file name i don't know which form has, maybe one can add .zip or .rar?

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...4c79070095.pdf

PS: https://toengel.net/philipsblog/firmware-download/ << is this correct? search for year 2016

have you tried the one in post#21?
                                      Last edited by Davi.p; 04-01-2023, 06:34 AM.

Comment

In post 21, Diah gave a link to the firmware.

Comment

Android 5 Lollipop
                                          Service_QM163E_0.1.15.15_upgrade_loader
                                          autorun_QM163E_0.1.15.108
                                          Android 6 Marshmallow
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.006.152.000
                                          autorun_QM163E_R000.006.188.012
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.010.077.002
                                          Android 7 Nougat
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.015.209.001
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.015.251.001
                                          Service_QM163E_0.16.56.0_upgrade_loader
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.016.056.000
                                          Service_QM163E_0.16.102.9_upgrade_loader
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.016.102.009
                                          Android 8 Oreo
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.025.238.000
                                          Service_QM163E_0.26.17.0_upgrade_loader
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.026.017.000
                                          autorun_QM163E_000.026.039.000

Comment

Working...
                                          X