Samsung UE43RU7406 strange black figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE43RU7406 strange black figures

Good afternoon! Let's see if anyone knows who can help me with this. attached photos. sometimes these strange black figures appear on the panel, in various areas. I have never seen this error. thank you
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UE43RU7406 strange black figures

someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Raulnn View Post
      someone?
      no one can answer yours questions.. only you self... if the this black line /points move up and down when you click on screen then its dirt under the glass if not then its panel burn cells.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
        no one can answer yours questions.. only you self... if the this black line /points move up and down when you click on screen then its dirt under the glass if not then its panel burn cells.

thanks for answering. those strange figures appear and disappear, and different ones appear in another area. I think it can't be that. I forgot to put that information

Comment

This is a software issue...

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
            This is a software issue...
            I think similar. Or maybe graphics hardware has some failure. So replacing main board is most likely.

Damage pattern doesn't look like panel (no vertical/horizontal lines)

Comment

its RU series one of the shit U model cells burned on panel where this forum full of it.

Comment

Thank you all for the answers. How could I rule out panel or main? I have thought about disconnecting a flat cable from the 2 that go to the panel, to see what happens. and then another. If the failure is in both cases, it could be the main board, and if it only fails in one of the 2 cases, it would be the panel. is it a good strategy? thank you

Comment

I think its a software issue. Usually emmc goes faulty. Pretty sure a new mainboard would solve this problem.
                  Usually the menus are scrambled with big and assorted letters.

Comment

the best way log in service menu.. if service menu displayed complete over the black spot then its software.. and you can from service menu do factory reset.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
                      I think its a software issue. Usually emmc goes faulty. Pretty sure a new mainboard would solve this problem.
                      Usually the menus are scrambled with big and assorted letters.

Hello! Thank you very much for answering. I also think it could be a problem with the main board. Do you know any easy test to make sure? On the other hand, he located a main board, but it is a later version of the tv model, and it has a different bn94 code. it will work?

Comment

the best way log in service menu.. if service menu displayed complete over the black spot then its software.. and you can from service menu do factory reset.
                        thank you so much! Sounds like a good test to me. I never accessed the Samsung service menu, I imagine it won't be very complicated. I will investigate about it.

Unfortunately, on the screen of the service menu, the errors continue to appear. Is it a sign of panel failure?
                        Last edited by Raulnn; 05-11-2023, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Post more pics from the menu. You should match the bn94 code. Matching BN41 code can work sometimes but its a hit or miss.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
                            Post more pics from the menu. You should match the bn94 code. Matching BN41 code can work sometimes but its a hit or miss.
                            The photos
                            Attached Files

Comment

If you notice, in the service menu, the strange figures are white or yellow. they are no longer black

Comment

Originally posted by Raulnn View Post
                                If you notice, in the service menu, the strange figures are white or yellow. they are no longer black
                                i think this TV failed QC ( quality control ) from Factory LOL

Comment

ma bastaaaaaaaaa.....!
                                  maybe a failing update, have you ordered a spare main board? What do you wait?

Comment

i think this TV failed QC ( quality control ) from Factory LOL
                                    Mainboard or panel?

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                                      ma bastaaaaaaaaa.....!
                                      maybe a failing update, have you ordered a spare main board? What do you wait?
                                      Is there a test to determine if it's the main board before I order it? the plate with the bn94 code is very expensive and difficult to find. thank you

Comment

There's no need of any test at all, this discussion about if it's the panel or the main board is by beginners, the screen doesn't interpret any thing in any way about what's inside the image, so it can't invent to misshape a character font!!! I don't believe there are so many posts in this thread, some one must review its knowledge..

Comment

Working...
                                        X