Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: samsung ue55mu6192u dead signal LED

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
    when reprogramming memories one must always make a backup of old fw, now if you have that you must provide it to Lotas
    Maybe I explained myself wrong
    the third place file is its original without having made any changes

the wrong file of 50" I wrote it on the new ic not on the original
    today I deleted the original and rewrote the copy that lotas gave me

Comment

It's strange why you don't have 8 pin power. 3.3v, it should be permanent, maybe something was damaged when the flash was dismantled, take a high-quality photo of this area where this flash 25Q40 is located.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
        It's strange why you don't have 8 pin power. 3.3v, it should be permanent, maybe something was damaged when the flash was dismantled, take a high-quality photo of this area where this flash 25Q40 is located.
        I can't do any better than that

however all night without power, as soon as I connect it the LED lights up and responds to the commands from the push button panel but the TV does not start, in the meantime I feel that the CPU heatsink cools down, the whole thing lasts 30-40 seconds and then dies again and never turn on again
        at that moment all the voltages are present, then the usual defect that disappears at 3.3v and the 13v drops to 8.8v
        I think it's a cpu problem in the end
        Attached Files

Comment

This usually happens when the software version of 25Q40 and eMMC does not match (do you have this exactly the original, native dump from this TV?), Try reading the dump from 25Q40 again and post it here, I'll see how it was recorded.
          And also check HDMI, if the signal lines are short.
          Last edited by lotas; 05-17-2023, 03:35 AM.

Comment

This usually happens when the software version of 25Q40 and eMMC does not match (do you have this exactly the original, native dump from this TV?), Try reading the dump from 25Q40 again and post it here, I'll see how it was recorded.
            And also check HDMI, if the signal lines are short.
            the original dump is the one in the third post
            I have now rewritten the 25Q40 with the version you sent me

Could it be an HDMI problem? why the tv died after a connection with the pc

Comment

HDMI is very sensitive to connection if it is connected to a PC hot, that is, when the TV is connected to a power outlet and at that moment you connect an HDMI cable to a computer that is also connected to a power outlet, a high voltage discharge occurs and the processor in the TV burns out and may burn the video card, you always need to connect the HDMI cable first, then just plug it into the outlet.
              And you need to disconnect the HDMI cable when the equipment is de-energized, that is, disconnected from the outlet.
              Last edited by lotas; 05-17-2023, 04:19 AM.

Comment

HDMI is very sensitive to connection if it is connected to a PC hot, that is, when the TV is connected to a power outlet and at that moment you connect an HDMI cable to a computer that is also connected to a power outlet, a high voltage discharge occurs and the processor in the TV burns out and may burn the video card, you always need to connect the HDMI cable first, then just plug it into the outlet.
                And you need to disconnect the HDMI cable when the equipment is de-energized, that is, disconnected from the outlet.
                so this could have happened and it's not an eeprom problem
                those times when the led lights up, the cpu heats up, i think the heatsink could reach about 35-40° in 30 seconds
                it doesn't seem normal to me

Comment

There was also a problem with the firmware and I restored it, most likely the processor also suffered.
                  Check the signal lines on the HDMI socket with respect to GND, if they have a short or low resistance, then the processor is damaged, and this is only a motherboard replacement.
                  Last edited by lotas; 05-17-2023, 04:34 AM.

Comment

I'll look for another used board and keep you updated
                    many thanks for the support

Comment

Look for a board by number BN94-xxxxx, like yours, or look for one that is from "55" diagonal, it will be less of a problem to dock it with your panel.

Comment

Look for a board by number BN94-xxxxx, like yours, or look for one that is from "55" diagonal, it will be less of a problem to dock it with your panel.
                        I found a used board
                        tv UE55MU6125 board BN41-02568A

but mine is
                        tv ue55mu6192u board BN41-02568B

It could go well ?

Comment

Look for this number, I wrote, do not rush with other boards for now, you need to find the most compatible one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Look for this number, I wrote, do not rush with other boards for now, you need to find the most compatible one.
                            This is my number
                            bn94-12646s
                            do i have to find this on the new one?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Yes, try to find it by this number, if you don't find it, you can look for another one, but it is desirable that it be from "55" inch.

Comment

Yes, try to find it by this number, if you don't find it, you can look for another one, but it is desirable that it be from "55" inch.
                                I found a used one, but change the model of the panel, the last digits, could it be a problem?

my CY-GK055HGLVBH
                                buy CY-GK055HGLVJH

I also found some from the Netherlands but the TV model is not indicated, only the card

Comment

Yes, you can take it, if anything, you can change it in the service menu to your panel.

Comment

Yes, you can take it, if anything, you can change it in the service menu to your panel.
                                    update

I bought a motherboard that was identical to mine
                                    instead they sent me this saying that it is compatible
                                    the TV does not start anyway, it has the red LED active and tends to turn on the backlight (I also hear a tick sometimes)
                                    card received UE55MU6120 BN94-12645A
                                    my board UE55MU6192 BN94-12646S
                                    should work for the seller...

Comment

Switch off the panel (disconnect the cables from the motherboard) and check how the inclusion behaves.

Comment

Switch off the panel (disconnect the cables from the motherboard) and check how the inclusion behaves.
                                        I try to disconnect the flats that go to the panel and it stays on, I connect the antenna and I also hear the audio
                                        I keep only one flat connected, the TV turns on and stays on but nothing appears on the screen, identical result in doing the test in reverse
                                        in practice, when I connect both flats, the TV goes into protection and restarts continuously (even if there is audio and video for a moment)

Comment

Put a jumper on the motherboard between FB_TRDY_1 and FB_TRDY_3 and then you can determine which half of the panel is not working.

Comment

Working...
                                          X