Market Place hypertect find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Place hypertect find

Hey Guys Need some help or info on a little project i got.
    So I have an 05 Dodge Ram 1500 the Rumble Bee i am the 2nd owner of the truck so I thought I would do a little tunning on it since I don't think it ever seem premium gas I got in market place and looked for a use tuner and bam there it was Hypertech Max Energy guy was asking 200 checked the price 450 new so why not drove to pick it up and asked the guy if he had unmarried it from his jeep he said i know nothing about it I explained he needs to set his car back so i can use it on mine nope not goanna do it cause the after market wheels well i already knew how to delete the info off the SD card inside so I talked the guy down to 50 bucks for the thing I got it home it was saying it needed a firmware update done that got out to my truck plugged it in got a code to call tech support and i did found out some one tried to hack this tuner in 2016 Hypertech got a report of it so they shut the whole thing off now i have been able to get the program for the tuner downloaded but every time i hook the tuner up it gives me a error description not found or something like that can yall hell a green horn out and get this thing fixed up so i can make this Himi run

Re: Market Place hypertect find

This might be a case where if someone was trying to use something that has a subscription service and then someone removed it and it interface with the computer on the car and it is looking for this information you might be out of luck because car stereo theft is getting worse and it might be how there cracking down on this

My son had to get a cab controller / ABS module for his and because the truck has a different engine than what the Vehicle Number plus the cab controller part number was also not was not Vehicle Number says it should be he was questioned about it because these cab controller modules have to be programmed for your vehicle they are not generic controllers unfortunately he was able to get the controller programmed for his truck but there still is an issue with the air conditioning on this truck and it might be a controller fan not functioning correctly but this is another day
    Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 06-03-2023, 01:41 PM.
    9 PC LCD Monitor
    6 LCD Flat Screen TV
    30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
    10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
    6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
    1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
    25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
    6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
    1 Dell Mother Board
    15 Computer Power Supply
    1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
    2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
    All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Re: Market Place hypertect find

website says this ...
      The Max Energy Power Programmer comes with a USB cable and a CD containing software to enable quick updates over the internet. If your vehicle has a new calibration not available when your Max Energy Power Programmer was manufactured, it is possible that you will see a “Cal not found” message on the Max Energy screen. If this occurs, you can simply update your Max Energy with the correct new calibration via the internet. Simply connect the Max Energy (using the provided USB cord) to your computer and go to www.hypertech.com. Then click on the Support button to get update downloads.

Comment

Working...
      X