PS4 not sync the controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 not sync the controller

hi I have a PS4 model cuh-1216A that does not sync the controllers. Better to say cold sometimes everything works correctly but when I turn it off and on again after a while it no longer synchronizes the controllers. It must be said that the Wifi has not worked for some time and so I proceeded to replace the AW-nb218 chip, unfortunately without solving either problem. Controllers plugged into the USB charge fine and always work in safe mode. can anyone help me to solve?

Re: PS4 not sync the controller

You have a problem in the firmware in NOR Flash, BwE PS4 WiFi / BT Patcher & Extractor helped me earlier. But you have to be very careful not to spoil the firmware itself, otherwise you will get a brick!

Comment

I thank you for the answer. Let me ask you a question, If it were a firmware problem it should never work instead sometimes, cold it works and works well!! Where can I find more info on NOR flash?

Comment

You will enter BwE PS4 WiFi / BT Patcher & Extractor into the search engine and a lot of what you will find on this malfunction.
        Attached Files

Comment

i think there is a thread here about how to patch it, complete with the files.
          i remember seeing it once.

Comment

Yes, here you also need to check the power supply of this module, there are two power supplies 1.8v and 2.5 or 3.3v, maybe some kind of dc / dc converter is buggy.

Comment

Can you help me find these threads?

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50682
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55263

Comment

Update. The ps4 a year ago could not be updated, gave an error code and was taken to assistance. Upon pick up I was told everything was working except the WIFI. Since it suited me I confirmed the repair, but I don't know what they did. This is a necessary explanation.
                  Now I started the PS4 in safe mode the controller connected with the wire as indicated works and I performed an installation. To my amazement from a moment before the controllers didn't work now after the reinstallation everything works ok (except the WIFI).
                  I'm keeping it under test and since I reinstalled the controllers are working fine. Since I already had some doubts about the HW failure before replacing the BT/WIFI chip and also the firmware problem, what could it be?

Comment

it;s possible the install updated the firmware - who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X