Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH (NM-B701) with Caps lock and number lock but no display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH (NM-B701) with Caps lock and number lock but no display

Hello guys

i have a problem with the Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH (NM-B701) laptop, it turns on with no display, i do have a caps lock and number lock LED, they are working fine, of which i believe the machine is booting fine...but still nothing on the screen, i loaded a new dump file, virgin one from the webiste, still doing the same thing, when i connect the external display still i get no display but Caps lock and number locking are working, checked all the neccesary voltages i have them,maybe im missing something please assist, cam it be the GPU maybe. im now lost please assist

thank you

Re: Lenovo LEGION Y530-15ICH (NM-B701) with Caps lock and number lock but no display

I'm facing this same issue on several 9th/10th gen motherboards-no display on either external or internal but numlock light on usb kbd works. coincidentally all are lenovo's.

As per my diagnosis this is SOC fault. On NM-A541 motherboard, i reflowed SOC with bga machine and there was display on both internal and external screens. lenovo's has black underfill, so even reflows with bga machine dont work. It reverted to same problem after 3 days.

Update us if you find any solution.

Comment

Working...
    X