Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone Managed to ever solve DFU Restore error AM Restore Error Domain error75?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone Managed to ever solve DFU Restore error AM Restore Error Domain error75?

Hi All,

Judy doing some research on whether anyone's ever been able to resolve this. Seen quite a few examples and most have just gone eh guess it's dead, but surely there's something we can try?

For instance, I'm working on a 2020 now with this error. Logiwiki says error 75 occurs when the system is in recovery mode but when I connect it to apple configurator it does show up as DFU so that doesn't seem right. When I try to restore it gets up to step 4/4 and the bar gets to the S of system then that's where it gives that code. Apple configurator then sits on "apple controller" instead of DFU.

Is there a way to get a USB keyboard to work with the board in this state? I was hopping maybe the board is in recovery mode now and I could use the usual option R to try reinstall macos but don't want to reinstall the board into the chassis to use the internal keyboard.

Re: Has anyone Managed to ever solve DFU Restore error AM Restore Error Domain error7

Interesting. Connected the trackpad and retried and that seemed to work now Apple Configurator shows the lock icon.

Comment

Working...
    X