Philips 55pfs8159 android tv bootloop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 55pfs8159 android tv bootloop

Hello every one i have a problem the tv keeps rebooting its self no access to recovery i think a hardware issue because i have 12 volt constantly and 3.3 volt i think the mainboard are rebooting bacause protection mode
    Hardware schematich are for QV14.1E . Can some one help please??

Re: Philips 55pfs8159 android tv bootloop

Hello. This is a firmware problem.Here is the firmware that I got from the Philips website. Click I agree and you should download it straight away.
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/e...scy=IE&slg=ENG
    If this dosen't work and you can't find it somewhere else for free, I can get an alternative firmware for you for 10$.

Comment

And how i can play the firmware on the tv when i cant go to recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by Alschepmist View Post
        And how i can play the firmware on the tv when i cant go to recovery?
        Extract the files and put it in an empty usb stick. Plug in the usb and then plug in the tv.

Comment

Is not working the tv restarts every 5 seconds

Comment

you need to wipe data script
            watch this YouTube how and download yours board zip

Comment

I think you dont understand the problem are that i cant acces to recovery menu because the tv reboots its self a short of protection mode

Comment

I think you dont understand the problem are that i cant acces to recovery menu because the tv reboots its self a short of protection mode
                recovery stage first step at boot loader, unless some one way play at it..
                you need to force it and keep try usb fat32 and put on it only
                WipeDataTOOL.upg
                Autoran.upg,

the script will wake up the recovery .. also don't give up try many time.
                if this didnt help then need to connect via URT and terminal to push command adb hope you had enabled it before..

edit: this what i find at 4pda Mega link for most you may need
                Last edited by Diah; 11-03-2018, 11:30 AM. Reason: Mega

Comment

My tv are QV14.1E chasis modell 8159 from 2014 and i think uart wasnt activated before but i dont think are a software issue i think are hardware issue

Comment

when it reboot the Philips Logo come out or not?

this is the wipedatatool_QV14.1ELA unzip it
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Diah; 11-03-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Come out for 1 second then reebot

Comment

its hardware, you need to upload photos on the power board and main board,
                        with this one second you need to read the back light voltage if they are stable or drop down, with the age of tv i first suspect back light always,,

logo come for 1 second dosent mean back light okay too,

Comment

Backlight power at board CA should be 119.7volt but at my measurement it jumps 80v to 150v can be capacitor issue ? And thanks for all the reply
                          Attached Files

Comment

yours TV back light edge it had 4 groups, they share one - and the + should be each group line same value. this way same if the tv had direct led.
                            easy way always if you dont have tools to test led back light.. take the screen apart and check with eyes your back light at boot come all or there shorted one (off or blinking )

Comment

So the back light works fine no burned led or something like so any other idea?

Comment

if you are sure back light all okay, then 100% main board, to make it more clear which part had effected, need to tell here how this fault happened. did you try to root or run any debug, or it was on external signal HDMI or USB, or SAT or Cable. !!

by the way here are the service manual look page 39 there are UART
                                Last edited by Diah; 11-04-2018, 02:54 AM. Reason: service manual

Comment

I tried to turn on the TV and began to reboot the day before I was watching satellite channels. no root or debug with uart i become nothing . With a multimeter at voltmeter mode when i check voltage at U018u( RT8288A)at pin 5 tv stop reebooting but its like it freeze i cant contol with joystick anymore i need to power off the source.
                                  Last edited by Alschepmist; 11-04-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Or at U003u( rt9193) when i check voltage at noise filter pin with voltmeter its stop reeboting.

Comment

Or at U003u( rt9193) when i check voltage at noise filter pin with voltmeter its stop reeboting.
                                      this is not protection mode to make it restart. protection mode if detect error at boot will send error code which will be register at SAM

its one of 2, BGA issue or corrupted firmware.

Comment

If is a corrupted firmware how can i programm it? Can i use ch341a as isp programmer?

Comment

Working...
                                        X