Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15ARR - 330S_ARR_V06

Originally posted by rotceh_dnih View Post
    I tried to follow post #29 however @1EE000 there is no data just FF Likewise for @330250

I downloaded the bios from post #2 but nothing I see here is lining up :/ .

Please see attached picture, Surly I'm losing the plot and doing something silly just to many jobs going at once I think.
    the bios from post #29 is virgin...so it is empty (FF) in the DMI information area...take the information from the original bios of your laptop and enter it in the virgin bios...you have the range of this area at post #29.. .
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Many thanks, I managed to sleep at some point this week and then looked and found it all in my original dump so I got it sorted. Again thank you very much.

Edit: one question is bugging me, why not @330000-330280 for the key is it just tested and working on copying only from 330250? I just feel that's the whole region like how @1EE000 - 1EE220 is the dmi ?
      Last edited by rotceh_dnih; 04-03-2023, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15ARR

Originally posted by fire1234 View Post
        See if this works, it is a clean bios without any entries, if the next thing happens, you need to look for a bug on the pcb
        THANKS SO MUCH

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try..
          Please help me with the EC file too.

Comment

Originally posted by akorfar View Post
            Please help me with the EC file too.
            did you read post#5???
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoodjavan View Post
              bios
              lenovo ideapad 330s-15arr
              7wcn30ww.bin
              330s_arr_v06
              working fine?? Thx

Comment

Hi eveeyone ,
                Same sympomts here , black screen , no post , leds all on.
                I dont have a bios chip programmer , is it possible flash bios from a usb?
                I have read somewhere about that.
                If yes , what file name should have the bin file?

Ps. i dont care for loosing serial.number infos , im using linux , if end up with an alive laptop , i ll do a format if needed.
                Ps2. Thanks for the knowledge you provide here.

Comment

Re: Lenovo HSB J MV-6 94v-0 E89382 -- 330S_ARR_V06 ---REVV:MP ---- BIOS DUMP PLEASE

Originally posted by Smeek View Post
                  this bios is working for me
                  problem solved
                  Thank you. It also works for me. No post with bios attached in 2nd message.

Comment

Re: Lenovo HSB J MV-6 94v-0 E89382 -- 330S_ARR_V06 ---REVV:MP ---- BIOS DUMP PLEASE

Originally posted by Smeek View Post
                    this bios is working for me
                    problem solved
                    it works, thanks

Comment

Hello friends, I would like to thank you because with your help I have been able to repair the BIOS of my Lapto so that it is as good as new.

Link of the post #27 and #29 that helped me to complete the solution to my problem with my BIOS:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78416

I want to tell you that I have already donated something small but with a lot of gratitude for your help.

Comment

try..
                        thank you very much sir,

Comment

re ; thank to mahmoodjavan to a working bios lenovo ideapad 330s

Comment

hello,
                            on a levono 330S 15 ARR after a windows update the screen is black,
                            I used the bios in post #2 and the instructions in post #29 but the screen is still black,
                            do you have any idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by eric paris View Post
                              hello,
                              on a levono 330S 15 ARR after a windows update the screen is black,
                              I used the bios in post #2 and the instructions in post #29 but the screen is still black,
                              do you have any idea ?
                              read..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                              try post#25,27...

Comment

Thank you for your message
                                bios in message # 27 work fine

Thanks

Comment

Hello evry one !
                                  thank's to Mr PESTE the lenovo 330s 15arr of my wife is now back up and running after the windows update and the dead bios. The very clear explainations in post 29 helped me out so much !!!

08-01-2021, 10:20 AM

Originally posted by junkfoodcafe View Post
                                  Thank you very much.
                                  Your work is perfect.
                                  The BIOS is up and running and I was able to activate the OS.

Thank you very much.

I would like to learn more about BIOS information migration.
                                  I would like to be able to do the migration myself.
                                  I would like to be able to do it myself.
                                  If it's too difficult to teach, can you tell me a site or thread that would be helpful?

This is because there are not many sites in Japanese that can help me.
                                  you need the HxD program (you can find it for free on the internet), enter the original bios of the laptop and the bios extracted from the update on the site in the program, click on the original bios, top left "search", "find", in the top box "lenovo "(search for lenovo), in the box below it remains (text-string) and check 'all' and press ok ... The DMI information is in the region 1EE000 - 1EE22F, so the length of 230, select this region by left click on mouse and going down, then right click and copy. Now click on the bios extracted from the update and search for the same region in this bios (go directly to 1EE000), select the same region (1EE000 - 1EE22F), right click on the mouse and (paste insert). ready with DMI information. For (key windows) the same procedure but the region is 330250 - 330280 so length 40 ..

I hope this helps ..

Comment

Working...
                                  X