Originally posted by speeedh View Post
    Lenovo x240
    NM-A091
    After flashing... I restored the original file
    When I turn on the pc, it just shows a black screen

Plz help
    And thnks
    My English is not very good, I'm sorry.

Try deactivating the bios battery and disconnecting the internal battery if your computer had it for a while, then turn on the computer, that worked for me, regards.

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by _demool_ View Post
      My English is not very good, I'm sorry.

Try deactivating the bios battery and disconnecting the internal battery if your computer had it for a while, then turn on the computer, that worked for me, regards.
      Ok try and rep

Comment

Ok try and rep
        Same problem black screen. The fan starts for 3 seconds, then stops, then turns on for a few minutes, but always a black screen, then stops completely.

Comment

Same problem black screen. The fan starts for 3 seconds, then stops, then turns on for a few minutes, but always a black screen, then stops completely.
          This is same as I am getting. removed chip and reflashed to ensure it wasn't the clip but still the same'

Comment

It worked perfectly for lenovo Thinkpad x240.
            Thank you ����

Comment

I cant get this to work on Lenovo E15 10th gen. Just makes beep sound.
              Last edited by Bisketti; 06-01-2023, 06:24 PM.

Comment

forgot to mention its 10th gen and plays a tune with screen black.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisketti View Post
                  forgot to mention its 10th gen and plays a tune with screen black.
                  In the 1st post it says support up to 8th gen .

Why don`t you read the other E15 threads first ? ,don`t know what motherboard you have or the model type, nothing... , use your noggin ,do some research,read threads...

Example: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116812
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I read that , thats why I am asking if theres any 10th gen support. mobo/model doesn't make a difference if theres NO 10th gen support. I have been reading threads all day and cannot find definitive info.
                    Thanks for the constructive feedback tho.

Comment

I read that , thats why I am asking if theres any 10th gen support. mobo/model doesn't make a difference if theres NO 10th gen support. I have been reading threads all day and cannot find definitive info.
                      You`re more likely to get help in one of the E15 threads.Do you have a KBC programmer ?

Thanks for the constructive feedback tho.
                      You`re welcome.
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi yes I have SVOD.

Comment

Hi yes I have SVOD.
                          Post the full laptop model number,serial and motherboard part number.

Comment

I have a x1 carbo gen6 bios, but after i apply autopather my notebook only make several beeps and no piccture. Can someone make a good patched bios for me ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I found what was the problem: when i flash bios manually it give me this beeps error, but with auto flash it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                Post the full laptop model number,serial and motherboard part number.
                                I managed to get it dumped, can you post link on how to remove svp on this dump. many thanks

Comment

I got it sorted thanks, all data/serial still present with SVP gone .

Comment

I managed to get it dumped, can you post link on how to remove svp on this dump. many thanks
                                    Missed your reply as i don`t subscribe to threads.

I got it sorted thanks, all data/serial still present with SVP gone .
                                    Well done

Comment

i tried with autopatch and error ,, lenovo yoga gen 5 7th ,, nm-c661,,, serial number :PF-25AHB8,,, TYPE NUMBER:20UC-S06300
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trunguntilyou View Post
                                        i tried with autopatch and error ,, lenovo yoga gen 5 7th ,, nm-c661,,, serial number :PF-25AHB8,,, TYPE NUMBER:20UC-S06300
                                        Did you read post #1?!
                                        Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                                        With some trial and error I was able to reliably patch BIOS dumps for SVP-locked Lenovo machines up to the 8th generation
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                          Did you read post #1?!

i read ,, i see it uses 7th generation,,, so i tried ,, maybe i'm wrong

Comment

Working...
                                          X