IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Thank you sir.... I will programm it tommorow and let you know....

Comment

I ask for help.
      Unsuccessfully officially updated the bios.
      Lenovo-V14-ADA
      SN: PF2ME3HR
      MTM: 82C6006DRU

I really hope that I trimmed the file correctly.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Donbellozi View Post
        I ask for help.
        Lenovo-V14-ADA

try post #12... at post #1 you have DMI...
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Donbellozi View Post
          I ask for help.
          Lenovo-V14-ADA

Your file is identical to the official virgin bios, so it should works fine.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Lenovo V15-ADA NM-D151 Rev 1.0

Dump working Thank you very much

Comment

is this for lenovo v14-ada? can i use eprom programmer to flash?

Comment

Originally posted by andideve View Post
                is this for lenovo v14-ada? can i use eprom programmer to flash?
                if you have the name and model of the laptop as in this thread ... see post #23 ... don't forget before writing the bios chip, to make a copy of the original bios of the laptop..
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 - W25Q64FW_1.8V

If anyone has a working W25Q64FW_1.8V bin for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 (PF2ZBYDY) please share. Attached is the existing one I read.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by selpa8; 01-28-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 - W25Q64FW_1.8V

Originally posted by selpa8 View Post
                    If anyone has a working W25Q64FW_1.8V bin for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05. Please share. Attached is the existing one I read.
                    Write your Serial Number.
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    >>>>>

Comment

Serial: PF2ZBYDY

Comment

If anyone has a working W25Q64FW_1.8V bin for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 (PF2ZBYDY) please share. Attached is the existing one I read.
                        Here's your New Bios file, it's a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
                        Attached Files
                        >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                          Here's your New Bios file, it's a Virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
                          Thanks, but didn't work (no post, no logo, novo button doesn't work).

Comment

Thanks, but didn't work (no post, no logo, novo button doesn't work).
                            It's a Virgin Bios it should works fine, maybe you have something else (Hardware Issue).
                            >>>>>

Comment

IdeaPad3 15ADA05 bricked after Bios Update

Subject: Bricked Lenovo IdeaPad 15ADA05 after BIOS update - SN PF2NSx4y

I need help with my bricked Lenovo IdeaPad 15ADA05 (SN: PF2NSx4y). I've tried turning it off and on, disconnecting the CMOS battery, and all the other standard fixes for 5 hours now and nothing is working.

I need a solution to this problem, otherwise this laptop is just a paperweight. Can someone help me out here?

Comment

Re: IdeaPad3 15ADA05 bricked after Bios Update

Originally posted by CatPicture View Post
                                Subject: Bricked Lenovo IdeaPad 15ADA05 after BIOS update - SN PF2NSx4y

I need help with my bricked Lenovo IdeaPad 15ADA05 (SN: PF2NSx4y). I've tried turning it off and on, disconnecting the CMOS battery, and all the other standard fixes for 5 hours now and nothing is working.

I need a solution to this problem, otherwise this laptop is just a paperweight. Can someone help me out here?

post the original bios of the laptop..

Comment

How can i upload the Bios of my Laptop? i cant even turn it on.Just the Fan is Running and the Power LED is lid.

Comment

Re: IdeaPad3 15ADA05 bricked after Bios Update

Originally posted by CatPicture View Post
                                    I've tried turning it off and on, disconnecting the CMOS battery, and all the other standard fixes for 5 hours now and nothing is working
                                    Did you try pressing in the NOVO button ? .If that hasn`t worked besides the other standard fixes then your only option is to program the bios. If you don`t think its something you can do yourself take it to a repair shop
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                      Here's your new bios file, it's a virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                      Thank you sir it's ok

Comment

Originally posted by indyga View Post
                                        Thank you sir it's ok
                                        Good to know, You're Welcome.
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Blinking Power Button on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ADA05 GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1.0

Completely lost here. Have this Lenovo GS450/GS550&GS750 NM-C821 Rev 1.0, which turns on sometimes and works ok, and I can go to bios, although the power button is flashing.

Other times it will just won't pull any current above 0.01A from the PSU, ON LED is lit up and the power button flashing.

I have tried to flash this bios via SPI https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=GS550 it fired up and informed that needs to reser nVRAM and wont keep TPM settings and just hanged there. After restart no picture as with the original bios.

I have Reverted the original bios and loaded up at first when I resoldered the BIOS (i went to BIOS and reset to defaults), then on reboot won't turn on or will pull 0.6A but won't show any picture or keyboard response.

I am attaching the DUMP in case you find issues with it.

I must add, no liquid damage or corrosion on the board or foul play.
                                          Attached Files
                                          Last edited by ZixuTech; 02-08-2023, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X