Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IdeaPad 3 14ADA5/15ADA05/17ADA05 Lenovo V14-ADA/V15-ADA Bios

Hi there,

V15-ADA 82C7 power on, charging, fan spinning but remain on blank screen (the same on HDMI out). The original dump attached, but i can't extract de Windows key with BIOSdump2license.exe (serial encrypted mesage for a short time).

So... can anyone patch the latest BIOS: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/e8cn39ww.exe for Serial: PF328XV4 and MTM: 82C7008TIX?

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by onepic View Post
      Hi there,

V15-ADA 82C7 power on, charging, fan spinning but remain on blank screen (the same on HDMI out). The original dump attached, but i can't extract de Windows key with BIOSdump2license.exe (serial encrypted mesage for a short time).

So... can anyone patch the latest BIOS: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/e8cn39ww.exe for Serial: PF328XV4 and MTM: 82C7008TIX?

Thank you in advance!
      did you read post #1?
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Yes, but i don't want to made mistakes, because i do not have too much experience with. So is forbidden to ask some one else to help? If yes then plese delele my posts.

Comment

I have patched it by myself, write it into the bios chip but still into the black screen... Can anyone verify it the patched BIOS it's should be ok with the data posted above? Thank you!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by onepic View Post
            I have patched it by myself, write it into the bios chip but still into the black screen... Can anyone verify it the patched BIOS it's should be ok with the data posted above? Thank you!
            Its verified OK, you did a good job. Its worth trying an older version as well,and if that doesn`t work start looking for a hardware problem.

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you it's working

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Its verified OK, you did a good job. Its worth trying an older version as well,and if that doesn`t work start looking for a hardware problem.
                Unfortunately the same, also with a a BIOS from august 2022 . So it must be a hw problem.

Comment

Hello all, can somebody help me for a supposed bios issue (black screen)

Model : lenovo ideapad 15ada05 /

Lenovo new Bios url : https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/fr/fr/p...loads/ds543481

Chip is a Winbond 64n the new bios is too big

1. here is the backup chip desoldered from board (no clip ^^) :

2. The new one, downloaded from lenovo, and extracted :

When i try reprogramming (ch341blackedition), he say too big

What did i can do ? Thank for your time
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by narpa View Post
                    Hello all...
                    Everything you need is explained in detail in post #1
                    You can download an already extracted from the update bios dump at posts #3, #12 or #20

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Ok I extracted and modified the bios like post number 1, good size now. Programming was ok, I tried multiple bios file but always black screen, not a bios issue for me.

Thank for your time, we can't fix them all

Info : for this model chip Winbond 25Q64FWSIG 1.8v i used an adapter 1.8v 25xx flash for ch341.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                        you have everything you need for post#1, if it doesn't work it means you are writing the bios with errors...what programmer do you have??
                        Well I have a CH341

Comment

lenovo nm-D151 rev 1.0 gv451 gv 551 bios dump

hi, I have this lenovo that turns on the fan and the LED when I turn it on, the screen seems to start up but then goes dark, I tried some bios files but I don't know if they are compatible, I am attaching the original backup, thanks

the chip bios is winbond 25q64fw 1.8v
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: lenovo nm-D151 rev 1.0 gv451 gv 551 bios dump

Originally posted by reset1986 View Post
                            hi, I have this lenovo that turns on the fan and the LED when I turn it on, the screen seems to start up but then goes dark, I tried some bios files but I don't know if they are compatible, I am attaching the original backup, thanks

the chip bios is winbond 25q64fw 1.8v
                            Go to the lenovo support site,enter the laptop serial number.Find the bios update listed under drivers. If the bios version is E8CN**WW (** is the version number) then yes they are compatible.
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Go to the lenovo support site,enter the laptop serial number.Find the bios update listed under drivers. If the bios version is E8CN**WW (** is the version number) then yes they are compatible.
                              from the site the version is E8CN39WW

Comment

from the site the version is E8CN39WW
                                Everything you need is in this thread.

Comment

Everything you need is in this thread.
                                  can i use E8CN36WW?

Comment

can i use E8CN36WW?
                                    Yes.It is older though, version 36. If you want to use the newest there`s a link to a guide guide at post #1 showing how to extract it yourself from the update exe.

Comment

Hello, Lenovo V15-ADA / Model no: 82C7
                                      S/N: PF203BYH
                                      MTM:82C7001HTX
                                      there is an image harddisk and nvme does not see it ?

Can you send the bios file?

Comment

Originally posted by Mistru View Post
                                        Hello, Lenovo V15-ADA / Model no: 82C7
                                        S/N: PF203BYH
                                        MTM:82C7001HTX
                                        there is an image harddisk and nvme does not see it ?

Can you send the bios file?
                                        read post #23, but first make a copy of the original bios..
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                          Here's your new bios file, it's a virgin Bios from Lenovo with your DMI.
                                          Ryzen1234;1246821]can you help me
                                          this is my old bios

Model Name : 82c6
                                          Serial Number: PF3A9JRS
                                          MTM: 82C600BLAU
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X