Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

unlock request for HP 840 G2 please.

I used several times hp unlocker with success but for some reason it doesnt works with that laptop. I only get black screen with blinking keyboard

Attached original bios and the unlocked one with hp unlocker. Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Youyou View Post

I used several times hp unlocker with success but for some reason it doesnt works with that laptop. I only get black screen with blinking keyboard

Do you have another firmware chip on the board (EC chip)? 8MB or 16MB.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
        I will check but i unlocked several 840 g1/G2 series but i only had to "flash" the 16Mb Winbond 25q128fvsq to unlock

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
          I just checked online, yes it seems that there is a EC chip too. Do i need to use the unlocker for the EC too ?

Comment

I just checked online, yes it seems that there is a EC chip too. Do i need to use the unlocker for the EC too ?
            Yes, Maybe you need to unlock your EC chip. Looking to your board and confirm is there another chip or not, if it there try to unlock it or upload the file here and someone will help you.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

try this one
              Attached Files
              >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                try this one
                Thanks mate this one works😉. What was wrong the file i got with HP unlocker ?

Comment

Thanks mate this one works��. What was wrong the file i got with HP unlocker ?
                  nothing wrong, just had to clean ME Region.
                  >>>>>

Comment

hp elitebook 830 g5

bios admin password.
                    i tried hp unlock tool, did no worked.

thanks in advance for unlock.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by darckreign1984 View Post
                      hp elitebook 830 g5

bios admin password.
                      i tried hp unlock tool, did no worked.

thanks in advance for unlock.
                      try
                      Attached Files
                      >>>>>

Comment

try
                        it work for password, now its clean.

the problem now its that de fan dont work anymore. I did a factory reset, and security in bios and did not help.

Comment

Originally posted by darckreign1984 View Post
                          it work for password, now its clean.

the problem now its that de fan dont work anymore. I did a factory reset, and security in bios and did not help.
                          that's because of your previous attempt to unlock. next time use RCUnlocker for newer models. Try Intel ME firmware update from official page of 830 G5 drivers - you'll find it under "Firmare" section, after that update bios.
                          Last edited by volinakis; 11-24-2022, 05:01 AM.
                          >>>>>

Comment

try
                            helo.
                            the laptop dont have a primary battery inside - and it give me error 601 at startup.

after starting windows - windows think that the battery it have wear level 100% - and say serial number and unique id for battery - (that its not fitted in laptop)

Any ideas?

thanks

----
                            i flashed back de chip - with locked bios, and it seems that this message apear even with locked bios. So maybe its a standard message when no battery exist

So i think this its false alarm, i wait the new battery to check if message dissapear.

thanks again
                            Last edited by darckreign1984; 11-28-2022, 03:10 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

How do I dump my bios file to a .bin file?
                              I have a zbook 15 g3, and I can't figure out how to dump the file to a .bin file to be used by the cracker tool.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberslav View Post
                                How do I dump my bios file to a .bin file?
                                I have a zbook 15 g3, and I can't figure out how to dump the file to a .bin file to be used by the cracker tool.
                                at the end of the file write " .bin "
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

Elitedesk 800 G6 mini good to go. Much appreciated.

Comment

unlock request for HP zbook studio x360 G5 please.

bios chip is mx25l25673gz4i, I used several times hp unlocker with success but it doesnt works with that laptop
                                    Attached Files

Comment

can help my HP zbook studio x360 G5 ?
                                      bios chip is mx25l25673gz4i
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Elln2727 View Post
                                        can help my HP zbook studio x360 G5 ?
                                        bios chip is mx25l25673gz4i
                                        the password is in the 16MB chip... it's still looking for a chip on the board..
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

hey, guys. have zbook studio g5. dumped ec bios chip. tool said, all is ok. password is still there. I patched second 256mbit chip. password still there. what should I do ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X