X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic CF-54 Bios Password

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
    @droopy234
    Seems like you used a software utility to read the BIOS, so file is empty (FFh) from 0h to A00000h (first 10MB), in this address range is where the Descriptor, GbE and ME Regions are located. So basically your file is just a dump of the BIOS Region.

We use a software utility to read a BIOS when the password can be recovered from it, for a CF-54 you need a FULL bios backup obtained using a SPI programmer.
    read vvdi prog
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by droopy234 View Post
      read vvdi prog
      >
      Attached Files
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

hello guys,

i have an CF-54(J) with an Custom Bios. If i try updating with the Original Bios File from Panasonic (V3.00L25) with should vaild for my Modell.. the update stops with following error (this modell not supported ... code 209). how can i remove the custom bios an flash the newest original one frome the Panasonic page ? Thank you ...

Gecco (Germany)

Comment

I bought a new CF-54A.
          Please help me remove the BIOS password.
          thank you
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lenovo270 View Post
            I bought a new CF-54A.
            Please help me remove the BIOS password.
            thank you
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            all donations are welcome,
            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
            >>>>>
            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
            Attached Files

Comment

the screen turned black

Comment

the screen turned black
                Should work, check again content of the chip with verification, check the soldering and positioning of the chip at the motherboard, check surrounding area for knock off components and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                  Should work, check again content of the chip with verification, check the soldering and positioning of the chip at the motherboard, check surrounding area for knock off components and so on...
                  think I am not good at writing.
                  I will try various things

Comment

think I am not good at writing.
                    I will try various things
                    「sChipContentDifferent」
                    Cannot verify.
                    Give Up

Comment

successfully started
                      Gratitude

Comment

successfully started
                        Gratitude
                        You're welcome.
                        If you find our efforts helpful, please consider donating an amount of your choice to the forum that needs our help now.
                        Thank you.

Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

>
                          recorded your dump, but when you enter the bios it asks for a password

Comment

recorded your dump, but when you enter the bios it asks for a password
                            Sounds weird, check you didn't program your old dump by mistake. Everything should be fine with my file, I just checked it again.

Comment

Sounds weird, check you didn't program your old dump by mistake. Everything should be fine with my file, I just checked it again.
                              after you wrote, I read the contents of 25lc128 (read1), erased it again and wrote your file, did verification. start the laptop and ask for password again. considered again the contents of the chip, it differs from your file (read2). help me please
                              Attached Files

Comment

after you wrote, I read the contents of 25lc128 (read1), erased it again and wrote your file, did verification. start the laptop and ask for password again. considered again the contents of the chip, it differs from your file (read2). help me please
                                This machine wants to play, but we can play too.
                                >
                                Attached Files

Comment

>
                                  recorded a dump, it also asks for a password

Comment

Hello.
                                    I plan to buy in the next few days. The new CF-54
                                    It will probably ask for a password too
                                    i want to know how
                                    If it succeeds, I would like to donate

Comment

Hello.
                                      I plan to buy in the next few days. The new CF-54
                                      It will probably ask for a password too
                                      i want to know how
                                      If it succeeds, I would like to donate
                                      With or without a donation, we'll do our best to help, as we've already done for you. The purpose of the donation is to assist the forum in our efforts to maintain it, and specifically this section of it.
                                      There is a sticky thread regarding this matter.

Comment

>
                                        dear help me, new2 file request a password. I am ready to pay you for the time spent, I urgently need a laptop

Comment

Payment offers are strictly forbidden here, read the rules! You can donate to support the forum so you can get help again next time you need it, It is possible this section of the forum to be closed because the number of members in it is increasing every day, the volume of uploaded files also, but few people donate.
                                          I would like to take this opportunity to invite all members to consider a donation.

Comment

Working...
                                          X