X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Originally posted by mallard729
    25l32063
    Your unlikely get any help when you haven't entered essential information from your TV.
    I suggest you also check your flash ic details as well!

Comment

thanks for the input is the ic the top line of the chip?
      as in mxic mx ? i guess board model would help as well, i was trying to copy other posts, but lots of these numbers and terms i am not too familiar with
      thanks again !

Comment

Vizio p65-c1
        main board # XFCB0QK038010X (seems like the p50 used same board)
        Need firmware dump
        ic chip
        MXIC MX
        25L3206E
        M-2I-12G
        3I365700A1 (I think hard to read)
        LI53476
        pick attached

any other info needed?
        Attached Files

Comment

i was able to pull this file off of the chip i thought was bad. if this file is intact/valid does that rule out my matronix ic 25L3206E, as the issue? the original issue is the vizio logo reboot loop after a frozen auto firmware update

Seems like reflashing what i have downloaded for the ic would not accomplish anything, but i am very new to this, any help is welcomed
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mallard729 View Post
            i was able to pull this file off of the chip i thought was bad. if this file is intact/valid does that rule out my matronix ic 25L3206E, as the issue? the original issue is the vizio logo reboot loop after a frozen auto firmware update

Seems like reflashing what i have downloaded for the ic would not accomplish anything, but i am very new to this, any help is welcomed
            I'm not familiar with Vizio TVs, but most likely you have a problem in another flash, this is emmc, where the software is located, you need to try to force the update via USB, but you need to know how to go through this procedure, if the flash EMMc starts to crumble (wear), then rather only replacement of the mainboard.
            https://support.vizio.com/s/article/...language=en_US

It is necessary to ensure that when the TV is turned on to the socket, it must immediately pick up the update on USB (the files with the updates must strictly comply with the instructions, as written on their website).
            Last edited by lotas; 12-16-2021, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
              I'm not familiar with Vizio TVs, but most likely you have a problem in another flash, this is emmc, where the software is located, you need to try to force the update via USB, but you need to know how to go through this procedure, if the flash EMMc starts to crumble (wear), then rather only replacement of the mainboard.
              https://support.vizio.com/s/article/...language=en_US

It is necessary to ensure that when the TV is turned on to the socket, it must immediately pick up the update on USB (the files with the updates must strictly comply with the instructions, as written on their website).
              thanks for the input, i tried the firmware via usb, but none of the buttons function on back of the tv, they did before this issue started.....

so it is likely maybe i selected the wrong ic chip ?
              Last edited by mallard729; 12-16-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

But you need to try to force it to pick up the firmware, maybe you need to hold down "OK" or "Power" or the same buttons on the TV with an inserted USB stick, and then apply power, try to change other USB sticks of the old model no more than 2Gb.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                  But you need to try to force it to pick up the firmware, maybe you need to hold down "OK" or "Power" or the same buttons on the TV with an inserted USB stick, and then apply power, try to change other USB sticks of the old model no more than 2Gb.

i have tried for like 3 hours, about 4 different memory sticks, insert usb, plug in to outlet while holding down the buttons, makes no difference, i can leave the tv powered on in a boot loop and holding down power button does nothing , does not shutdown the tv, just stays in a boot loop.

can this device boot off a usb to try and flash firmware? i think it needs to be at the no signal screen ....

Comment

i got another 2gb flash drive and tried again, nothing works, i don't think these can boot off usb. pretty sure u gotta have the tv OS loaded ... thanks anyways

Comment

Toshiba Seine Board PE0362 EEPROM Dump for 42LX177, 46LX177, 52LX177, 57LX177. Includes IC115 (39VF800A) and IC117 (K9F1208U0C).

Check this web page that explains how to look at the booting sequence using a serial port and a terminal:
                      http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/t...a-42HL167.html
                      Attached Files

Comment

Alpine iLX-F309 needed. At a loss on this one powers on never boots, service info not available to us mortals.

Comment

Looking for eeprom dump for Rca rlded4633a-d TP.MS3393.PC821 .I have original eeprom dump but tv stays in standby.Tried a few other eeproms but picture is inverted when powered on.Tried flipping in service menu but image won't flip.

Comment

Originally posted by Helikvar View Post
                            Looking for eeprom dump for Rca rlded4633a-d TP.MS3393.PC821 .I have original eeprom dump but tv stays in standby.Tried a few other eeproms but picture is inverted when powered on.Tried flipping in service menu but image won't flip.
                            Post your own, non-working dump, I'll try to fix it.

Comment

Pleas I want dump for seiki model se32hy27 main tp.ms3393.p85 think for help

Comment

Originally posted by dodysallam View Post
                                Pleas I want dump for seiki model se32hy27 main tp.ms3393.p85 think for help
                                Post your own, non-working dump, I'll try to fix it.

Comment

Think you I want flash for tp.ms3393.p85 model SEIKI Se32hy27
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Think you I want flash for tp.ms3393.p85 model SEIKI Se32hy27
                                    If the problem is in the firmware, then read the data (DUMP) from the spi flash and put it here and I will restore the firmware for you.
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by lotas; 01-06-2022, 03:43 PM.

Comment

What's the problem with TV?

Comment

Just only red led not working

Comment

Just only red led not working
                                          read the data (DUMP) from the spi flash and put it here and I will restore the firmware for you.
                                          Do you have a programmer?
                                          Last edited by lotas; 01-06-2022, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X