This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Everyone newbie here! Glad to be on this site this would be a great help in my repair hobby.

Comment

Hi everyone. Im a srvice tehnician and it will glad to help you as you to me. I work on everything from cars to cell phones. Very good luck with repairing everybody is needed.

Comment

hello newbie here

i upgrade and jump on laptop now previously doing mobile repair
        hope im welcome here

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Ryan

Comment

Hi, I am Tobias. Zimbabwean staying in South Africa. I am a PC Technician, not that much of an electronics person. I got to this forum through one guy that mentioned it on YouTube. I hope my being in this forum will help me meet people that can help with great info on how to repair computers profitably. Sometimes I feel like I am not making enough money because I lack good info on certain challenges I get in business. I hope this forum is gonna help me on that issue. I will also share as much as I can whenever possible. Let's learn, break and fix. Thanks in advance to the help I am gonna get.
            Regards
            Tobias

Comment

Hello Everyone,
              I am from Tulsa area Oklahoma and am very glad to be apart of this group. I an ME and work in the oil field and love to learn more everyday. Currently I am working on my MBA and should graduate in the fall. I would be a novice in electronics but enjoy it as a hobby. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out.

Comment

Hi Everyone
                I'm from Estonia and I landed here looking for some BIOS reset instructions. I also do some electronics repair so found this forum very useful for my hobby

Kind regards

Comment

Greeting,

I joined this forum to get help with a current problem and future problems.

Comment

Greetings,

Found this forum while searching for Kenwood DNX information. Having played around a lot with mine, I might be able to help out others also.

Comment

Hello folks! Newbie here just to introduce myself.

My name is Craig, i'm from bonnie Scotland and have a habit of trying to fix things that normally people would just fling straight in the bin.

also, i think i have installed windows more than 200 times in my 39 years on this earth' when turning it off and on again never remedied the situation.

My main os platform is now Linux or GNU/Linux incase the prior makes you wince.

And i am also team Emacs

kind regards,

Comment

Hello folks, newby here.

My name is Craig and i am from bonnie Scotland. I have a habit of fixing things that most people would normally just fling in the bin.

In the 39 years on this earth i must have installed windows more than 200 times' when turning it off and on never remedied the situation.

My main os platform is Linux or GNU/Linux if the prior makes you wince.

I am on team Emacs and run Arch BTW.

kind regards,
                        Craig

Comment

My name is TJ I'm very new to this field I've just finished soldering an alarm clock kit from Amazon and I barely grasp how it works. I enjoyed making it though. I'm going to be going to college for electrical engineering in the spring of next year assuming covid clears up in the United States. I mainly made this account to ask for some help.

Comment

Hello I'm decent at best when it comes to electronics used to be better but after 40 my eyesight hates me. I got a TV i'm trying to fix the power supply of and I found this forum. Hope I can find some information here. Thanks and hello.

Comment

Hi guys!
                              I'm an electronics enthusiast, and I decided to join the forum because its posts helped me a lot in the past repairing some devices I had lying around. I hope to keep on learning from you!

Comment

Hello to you all, I am Gerco Schalkoort and live in the north of the Netherlands. I am not a professional computer technician, but more a hobby computer builder. I also like to help friends an aquaintances when they have problems with their pc's or laptops, be it hardware or sofware related. I actually became member of this forum to find a solution for a problem with a bios from a Probook 450 g4.
                                I am a retired civil servant, formerly working for the municipality of Groningen.
                                To be honest, my main goal is to find a solution for the bios problem, but of course I will be glad to be of any assistance whenever I can.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Alice and I'm learning a lot about computers thanks to a glitch that my laptop has. I think that's one of the pros of this hehe see you around!

Comment

hello guys

Comment

Hello to everyone.
                                      I'm here because I like repairing electronics as a hobby.

Comment

Hi Guys.
                                        Good to be here.
                                        I am a long time fiddler and repairer and of all types of techie stuff.
                                        Gonna have fun now.

Comment

Hey,
                                          I am new guy. Fixing electronic stuff is my hobby.

Comment

Working...
                                          X