Screen replacement samsung 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen replacement samsung 32

Hi guys . I have my led tv samsung ue32f5000ak and sometimes restart itself. I check capacitor and they are ok . My question : i ve seen on facebook an smart ue32h5500ak with broken screen for sale. Maybe anyone knows if the screens are tye same in those 2 models? Will be possible to have one good tv from 2?

Thanks

Re: Screen replacement samsung 32

simple answer yes.. they will share same boards and back light.. firmware could be different because the 5500 have internet and smart hub
    Last edited by Diah; 08-14-2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

do you know which partnumbers are used in both tv ?

Comment

Thanks guys. Just losted the advert from fb pfff cannot find anymore. Anyway if i find again a smart Ue32 series can i use the boards on my Led screen?

Comment

Originally posted by gbaicu51 View Post
          Thanks guys. Just losted the advert from fb pfff cannot find anymore. Anyway if i find again a smart Ue32 series can i use the boards on my Led screen?
          yes.. the 32h5500ak all boards and the cover too useful because it had hole for the LAN cable

Comment

Just found another one: smart Ue 32M5520ak broken screen. could be compatible with ue32f5000ak ? Thanks @Diah for advice with cover

Comment

5500 /5520 all from same series h5 .. yours 5000 are flat ( simple with out extra) 5500 with smart WIFI LAN Bluetooth, i think the 5520 they add Dolby Digital beside DTS to the sound

any way all better than yours LOL with h series and internet connection you can root it and install OSCAM to watch pay tv channel

Comment

Working...
              X