Vizio E480i-B2 Won't Turn On DPS-167DP IC901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio E480i-B2 Won't Turn On DPS-167DP IC901

That will work, but It is unlikely the only problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Dad View Post
      The parts are ordered and will be here Jan 6th & 7th. I will post an update when they are here and start work on it. I did have to source the IC chip from ebay and I bought 5 of them so if anyone reading this ends up needing one just message me.
      Hey Digital Dad...I know this thread is old but if you have one of these parts still I'm in need of one. Your private messaging isn't working so I decided to just bump the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 3GsDad View Post
        Hey Digital Dad...I know this thread is old but if you have one of these parts still I'm in need of one. Your private messaging isn't working so I decided to just bump the thread.
        Yes, I still have a few. Try and PM me again I will keep my eye on it, if I don't reply pretty quickly just come back here and post. We will work it out.

Comment

Hi Digital Dad, I am in need of that IC also if you still have one you would like to sell. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stinger View Post
            Hi Digital Dad, I am in need of that IC also if you still have one you would like to sell. Thanks
            What part number do you need?

Comment

I need the LD7913JGM6. It seems like my pm's aren't getting through to you.

Comment

I guess my inbox is too full with 30 messages? I didn't think they had a limit.

I have all three of the parts you listed, shoot me an offer.

Comment

$8 - $10?

Comment

Did you ever fix this problem, I have the IC901 blown. No standby power. I got a replacement board 001(my board is 002). Unfortunately after swapping the replacement board no power either.

Comment

Hi Digital_Dad,
                      I am also looking for the IC LD7913JGM6. I did send a private message as well. Thanks if you can help. Mike

Comment

So, after replacing the IC and the ZDiode, did the TV work? Or did you have to replace other components?

Comment

Originally posted by squeaks View Post
                          Hi Digital_Dad,
                          I am also looking for the IC LD7913JGM6. I did send a private message as well. Thanks if you can help. Mike
                          Regarding the IC901 I have three of them, let me know if you need one.

Comment

Anyone know what is the replacement for diode D901? 1Nxxxx?

Comment

New here so I may need a tiny bit of help posting correctly. I too have the same problem in a Vizio tv set and will need the common repair parts. I can get back to anyone who suggests test results for components in this PS board. My Tv is also dead with a chip blown out of the same I C. It seems to be a common problem and I wonder if it is worth fixing or not. Anyone with spare parts please feel free to message me. Can't contact Digital Dad because i get a message that his message area is full and needs to be cleared out so that messages will go through.

Comment

Working...
                              X