One vertical green line on my AQUOS LC-70LE740E TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One vertical green line on my AQUOS LC-70LE740E TV

You must search the forum how to attach photos, you doesn't in the right way, for the rest it means that the cof itself is damaged or the cof terminal is burnt, nothing to do sorry.. apart touching the screen glueing..

Comment

Thank you very much, it was worth a shot and I gained alot of experience. What do you mean by "screen glueing"?

Comment

sorry, i was referring to an advice from another user to touch the flat with the iron on the the part glued to the glass panel

Comment

Touch it on that surface?

I hope I can gift the TV to someone local. On local listings people are asking quite some money for TVs that are more damaged than mine. Is there still any value in a TV like this?

Comment

yes touch there. I don't know which is the cost of that tv, also tv seems to cost much less in your country than mine..

Comment

What would a 70" 1080p made in japan TV with that defect go for in your country, roughly speaking.

Okay I can heat the contact between the flex and the screen. Should I heat the connection between flex and PCB first?
              Last edited by hoot; 12-02-2021, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I don't remember well, maybe about 150-160 euro, since here no more than 55 are normally used, i guess a full working one is about 300 euro. Today's Sharp 65 tv brand new costs 770 euro but are chinese tv rebranded, your is a true Sharp, so maybe 850 is the starting price, about 420 used if 5 years max , i don't know the years, so 210-230 faulty. Every 5 years price halfen.
                No.
                Last edited by Davi.p; 12-02-2021, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks again, for all the information.

I will not heat the flex to pcb connection. I will heat the connection between the flex and the screen. If that won't fix it and the TV remains functional apart from the green line I will try to sell it for 100 bucks.

Comment

Unfortunatly that did not work in may case. Thanks again for all the help. It was worth a shot and I gained quite a bit experience. Im gonna sell the TV as defective.

Comment

Working...
                    X