Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV "BLAUPUNKT"32/122I-GB-5B-HBKU-EU - ok standby - blue led on for a few seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV "BLAUPUNKT"32/122I-GB-5B-HBKU-EU - ok standby - blue led on for a few seconds

Hello to all,

I'm trying to repair a TV model "BLAUPUNKT" 32 / 122I-GB-5B-HBKU-EU with mainboard TP.MSD309.BP75.

Red standby is present.

By pressing the power button, the blue led lights up for several seconds (about 6 seconds) but no sign of TV life (no backlight and no video signal on the panel (verified with a flashlight)

The LED then returns to red and then returns to blue and so on (the flashing is not fast, but as mentioned, several seconds pass between red and blue)

I measured the voltage on the main output connectors on the inverter and I have between 24 and 24.7 volts. Are these voltages correct? Should the backlight turn on?

The capacitors are not swollen but anyway I will try to replace them as soon as I have the opportunity to buy them.

They are n.2 capacitors of 25v and 470uf + n.2 capacitors of 35v and 330uf + n.1 capacitor of 16v and 470uf.

If I change them do you advise me to respect the original values or to use higher values?

Did you happen to have similar behavior on this TV?

I add that, in the various attempts to switch on, the TV miraculously turned on only once last week (tested for about a minute the menus and the panel were ok), then after turning it off no more worked.

I hope for your kind help.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by truztruz; 12-01-2021, 04:25 PM.

Re: TV "BLAUPUNKT"32/122I-GB-5B-HBKU-EU - ok standby - blue led on for a few seconds

Need pictures of back of TV and good close ups of boards. I would say you have a power board problem. But need pics.
    I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Re: TV "BLAUPUNKT"32/122I-GB-5B-HBKU-EU - ok standby - blue led on for a few seconds

More likely a problem with the firmware in the UF11 spi flash 25Q64.

Comment

I would try heating up board and see if it comes on.
        I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Thats a eeprom/firmware related problem. Try freezing the eeprom and then check again. But its better if you replace it with a programmed chip or you flash the firmware.

Comment

Firmware problem. If you have a programmer I will give you the software to program the memory. Check if the panel has LC320DXN (SF) (R2)

Comment

thank you all. It really was a firmware problem and after reflashing the chip now tv works again. Never seen a software corrupted tv until today. But how can this happen ? Bad eeprom ?

Comment

Originally posted by truztruz View Post
                thank you all. It really was a firmware problem and after reflashing the chip now tv works again. Never seen a software corrupted tv until today. But how can this happen ? Bad eeprom ?
                Power surge, unstable power supply (ripple), high temperatures, software failure, malfunction of the flash itself.

Comment

much probably power surge or tv left off for too much time..

Comment

Working...
                  X