EVGA 560ti GPU Artifacting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVGA 560ti GPU Artifacting

Ran a mats GPU memory test (attached) on this GPU (EVGA 560ti).

Not sure which modules are experiencing the write errors...Guessing M1 and M4 but not sure. Bad arifacting and showing error (properly identified) in device manager.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-05-2021, 07:25 AM. Reason: EVGA 560ti

Re: EVGA 560ti GPU Artifacting

Don't take my words for it, but according to how most people map it, your faulty chips should be the two ones right below the two silver/blue capacitors. Almost every day on the internet you see new cases of these Fermi based graphics cards developing artifacts. Not so long ago my GTX 580 developed artifacts too, it had hynix memory as well. I have another GTX 580 with Samsung memory, that one is still fine. Would be great if you upload a picture of how those artifacts look. Does your PC crash and restart when you try to boot into Windows normally or when you try to install the Nvidia driver and only works in safe mode?

Comment

Re: EVGA 560ti GPU Artifacting

Originally posted by ShortCircuited View Post
      Ran a mats GPU memory test (attached) on this GPU (EVGA 560ti).

Not sure which modules are experiencing the write errors...Guessing M1 and M4 but not sure. Bad arifacting and showing error (properly identified) in device manager.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.
      Are you getting an error from an application about failing to initialize Direct3D or similar, while in the middle of a game and then the game terminates? That's classic of the GPU core not being stable.
      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
      X