This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Anowar from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I joined this wonderful forum to learn more about elections.

Comment

Hello everyone,
      I am new here, but I was using information from here many times. I am an electronic novice so that forum is a great source of knowledge.

Comment

Hello Badcaps

Comment

Hello Badcaps

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hello everyone

I am originally Spanish-speaking so my English is not that good, however I am glad to be able to enter this community since I was always a lover of electronics and I believe that here I will be able to improve my knowledge and maybe help others with what little I know. Greetings

Comment

Greetings.
                I'm a spanish speaker too. So be patience with me.

I hope to learn here and develope understanding.

Comment

Hi. Tinkerer and wannabe-repairman here. Will mostly keep to myself unless I have something useful to share.

Comment

Hi All,

Engineer by profession, love building my own PC's when a 486 DX 100was still a great machine. Enjoy being able to do some board level repairs and tinker a bit.

Comment

Hello Badcaps members! Thank you for having me

I'm a Industrial Automation Superior Technician, still a student, I have never fixed or flashed a motherboard before, and that's one of the reasons why I joined this forum.

I hope that I won't be a burden to you. Thank you!

Comment

Hi, i'm new in this forum... First, sorry for my english, i'm using a translator. I registered because I see that it is a good community of people with diverse knowledge and I would like to receive help from all of you, I am a technician with medium knowledge of computer science and basic electronics, I have a problem with a notebook and I would like to receive your help and his knowledge to try to solve this problem that has been breaking my head for weeks! Greetings to all!

Comment

Hi. I'm NNUG and while I don't really know much (anything really) about electronics or repairing computers (beyond putting a desktop together), I want to mess around with thinkpads a bit. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Hi, im new in this forum!

Comment

Re: HELLO

hello Good day im new in thid forum i hope i can share my knowledge in this forum thank you so much for accepting me as a member of this forum .... more power to all Admins and Members

Comment

Hello

I came across your forum searching how to solder eeproms. I know there exist lots of videos but the human interaction makes it more interesting I think.

Thank you for accepting me as member

Comment

Hello!

I'm just a hobbyist looking to talk through repairs on TV's and other household electronics.

Need help with an LG C9, so guess I'll get started on the thread.

Comment

Hi, im new in this forum!

Comment

Hi. I run an IT support company in the UK, and while I don't do a lot of board level repair I do do diagnosis on a regular basis so am really grateful for access to advice, schematics and other help.

Comment

Hey, i am a guy who is in it an done simpel phone repair since i was a child and now am trying to get into componant level repair!

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your forums. I found this place when I was searching for bios unlock for recently bought HP ProDesk 400 G6 that has bios password and HP Support says to buy a new motherboard.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about electronics and get some electronics skills.

Comment

Working...
                                          X