• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi. I'm a technician, repairing things

Comment

Yo. Thanks for a great forum. Hopefully it can help me. I'm JKP and have had a pany since 2011. Now it doesn't work and I am sad.

Comment

Hello all,

Thank you for the great information posted in this forum.

Best

Comment

Just joined. Hoping to fix my tv.

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

hoping to fix tv

Comment

Hello to all!

I am glad to have stumbled across this forum, lots of information here!

Comment

HI, i'm new on this forum and to be honest it's my firts forum i subsrive. So i'll try to know quikly how to use a forum I'm a non prof. elctronique fan, for me TV, dryer, audio systeme to repare is like a LEGO game for adult with alway a nice chalenge behind. I use to open every defective electro in my house, cause sometime it's only fuse proble you know. Insted of trowing away elctro with small probleme i began to open it. I use to repar some monitor with bad capacitor problem and touth wow it's easy repair, and hum hum company that produce electronique device are MABY not so honest by doing thing like that. So my buzz is chalenge, eco responsabilitie, efficiency and economical issue! now you knows my interest in bad capacitor form. Thank you! i can wait to ask my first samsung tv question!!! Sorry for my english, i'm french canadian.

Comment

Hello everyone and please sorry for my bad english.

Comment

New member, looking for help with a Olevia 226-T11 TV

Comment

Another new guy looking to fix my old TV.
                        Found this site doing an internet search, and looks like this is the place to get some help

I do have some electronics knowledge, but have forgotten a LOT of what I learned many years ago.

Comment

Hello my name is Robert and I just joined.

Comment

Hello all
                            I just joined and new to this forum

Comment

Badly need help from you guys who come across HP LP2065 LCD monitor

Comment

Just moved to Europe from the USA. This forum seems to have lots of useful info for electrical and electronic issues.

Comment

Hello all!
                                  I Just joined. I'm always fixing something.
                                  This seems like a great forum with lots of useful info!

Comment

Greetings All....OSS542 here....
                                    Just getting my head back into electrical engineering after working as a computer programmer for several decades... Found a brand new 32 inch wide screen lcd monitor in the trash the other day, set my lab back up to fix it, and I'm having too much fun to stop....:-)

Comment

Hi guys! I am a new member! interested in learning more! seems like a nice community!

Greetings!
                                      Fabio

Comment

Ahhhhh
                                        Unfortunately I am one who fell into Westinghouse's beautiful picture quality, and into the mad world of how they built them. After investigating into the problem and figuring out the ribbon on the main board is shorting out and pricing the parts online i took to tv repair shops. They wanted insane prices on fixing something I already knew was wrong and giving me prices on ribbon that made my head spin. So here I am at the mercy of the community on how to get this beautiful 42 in westing house back into my Sunday Monday night football. And maybe re beat dark souls in better picture quality than a 1990's fatback

Comment

This forum is surprisingly easy, although getting started is a hassle I understand why it is done this way. Anyways just saying hello again trying to get to post my first forum troubleshooting question

Comment

Working...
                                          X