X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All,

My name is Gavino and I am from India. I am by trade an Op's Manager for a call center, but I love to always be a techie. I do a bit of technical troubleshooting with PC's laptops and rarely mobiles both hardware and software issues.

I really respect you guys for the efforts and dedication shown here to help other members and share your knowledge with every one at no cost to anyone. In today's world while everyone does every thing for money, its hard to find people like you guys who share your intensive knowledge and help others.

Anyways, I would be previledged to be a part of this forum to learn as well as share my experiences and knowledge with others in the same way I intend to receive help. I understand the forum rules and I would surely abide by the same at all times.

Have a good day folks !!!

Comment

Hello, glad to find the community. Hoping to get help with my TV, thanks.

Comment

Hello, I'm Paulo from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I like to learn new things, mostly technical stuff like computers. My first one was a ZX-81 with 2KB of RAM, back in 1982. These days I'm mostly using Macs and I'm also an IT professional, though I mostly work with software, including some programming.

Learning electronics was an objective of mine when I started with computers, but somehow I went the software route, and never did quite learn much.

Lately I feel more and more inclined to learn more about electronics and component level repair. Just seeing so many still powerful (and maybe useful) devices being thrown away that perhaps could be repaired, makes me think I should at least try.

I hope to learn from fellow forum members and I also hope to share as much knowledge as I can, though I'm usually far from being smartest guy on forums.

-Paulo

Comment

Hi! I'm Pablo from Argentina.
          I am an electronic technician but never work on it. I just like to repair my own devices. Investigating how to repair my laptop found this page.
          I hope help someone at sometime.
          Thank you very much.

-pablo

Comment

HI Everyone I'ved noticed about the rules for a new comer like me... and I'm really happy to be a part of the team very soon...
            I'm RICO From Philippines I'll take 2 year course of ELECTRONICS, I found this forum while I'm searching about laptop motherboard troubleshooting, for me I am so blessed finding this forum... I felt like I am find some friends to talk to...

Comment

Hello from Michigan. Need some help with my tv so here I am

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Rykiel. I'm from Portugal.

Comment

hello.... im darren from the UK, been fixing basic tv problems for a while now but still loads to learn

Comment

Hello everyone, newbie is here from Ireland. I am running a small repair shop in Galway, Ireland which mainly focuses on Laptops, Tablets, mobiles and TVs. i started to benefit from this forum late 2016, Information available here is mind blowing thanks to everyone who share the wisdom.
                    Cheers

Comment

Hello. My name is Vladimir. I am engaged in the repair of computer and television equipment.

Comment

My name is Fortune. I started repairing electronics (TV's, Radios and etc,) in the late 50's. Been playing around with flat Screen Tv's to have something to do since retirement. Thanks

Comment

My name is Brian, from atlanta ga. I have a background in GPS, radio, general electronics repair and troubleshooting.

Comment

Hello,
                            If it was made by a human, I can fix it!
                            Cheers!

Comment

Hello friends
                              I am 23 years old, I am repairing the hardware. computer software, monitor, speakers.
                              I live in Vietnamese
                              Nice to be here

Comment

Name Hazar Sahoud from Syria ....36y male ...my job is my life ...i m a laptop tech
                                i have a small shop in the city of homs ,....happy to be member of this site

Comment

Hi,
                                  My name is Allan, 42 and I´m hobby technician.

Comment

Hello! My name is Kenneth. I am an Avionics Technician and am in entry level IT.

Comment

Been a while since I've worked on a TV (about 40 years ago) but now have a 55" that went out (only 18 months old), and I replaced it already, but couldn't bear to pitch it, so though it might be fun to see if I can fix, and this looks like the place.

Comment

Hello. I am former IT manager currently a software engineer... have a vizio that is my son's tv and this seems to be the place for help on these matters.

Comment

Hello, I'm Vitim, a software developer, joined this forum because it was mentioned by a fellow member on the eevblog forum.
                                          Your body is limited, but not your mind.

Comment

Working...
                                          X