X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everybody,
    Nice to join this group and interaction with people from all around of the world.

Let's me introduce my self,
    My nick name is "Wande", 36 years old from Indonesian country. My working is as technician of tv since 2001 until now. I have some electronic course from basic until advance.

Comment

Hello from Germany. My name is Roman, 39 Year old... and my Dell 2000Fp just died last weekend. And found this forum whit helpful information.

Comment

Hi, I am new here and this is my very first post.
        This is an amazing site where free information exchanging is pretty much practiced and "enforced" here and I can see the unselfish sharing and participation of knowledge from members.

I like forum that can amalgamate the vast subjects of the world into neat, orderly and structurally organized pages that ease the flow of knowledge to the eyes of the reader.

And BadCaps.Net caught my eyes and I have not seen cluttered advertisement as yet. Cross my fingers.

Yes I like it here.
        Last edited by Amardillo; 10-04-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Hi, I've got a Hanns-G HG281D that seems to be having issues that point to bad capacitors. Luckily, I found this forum that has a handful of threads related to this monitor. I'm sorting my way through them all now!

Comment

Good morning/evening all. I'm Robert, I'm 28 and have a strong background in IT, hardware, software and networking. I have done basic component level repairs for many years but I do lack some of the more advanced tools for diagnosing and soldering certain components like SMDs. I am keen to gain more knowledge on troubleshooting faulty items and further my hands-on experience in this area.

Comment

Hi all. I'm Kirk. Found a curbside 50" emerson LED flatscreen. It's dead but whole. I have EE experience but my career was software. Hobby is restoring antique TVs. Vacuum tubes and discrete components. Tackling this modern flatscreen ought to be a real challenge. Hoping for a little guidance.

Comment

Hello, my name is Antonio, I'm from Russia, I'm doing repairs for laptops and TVs

Comment

Hello, my name is Rui and I take care of phones and computer hardware.

Comment

Hey everyone, glad to be here!

Comment

Hi guys!,

I'm John from Lewisburg, Tennessee. I'm a Controls Engineer, and a retro collector (Amigas, Commodores, BBCs, MSXs, etc...). I also do electronics design for work and play (mostly for play). I'm looking forward to hanging out here!

Comment

Hello, beginning to tinker with TV's as they die!!! My buddy has a home entertainment business and I am just collecting his junk (my treasures)!

Comment

Hello to the forum my name is pol im from greece im obsessed of fixing dead laptops and mobile phones .thanks for accepting me here .

Comment

My name is nyjetfan21. I am a new member to this site. I would just like to say hello to everyone and thank you all to have me a board.

Comment

Hello everyone! Greetings from Serbia!
                              I just created an account here and I received a PM which suggested that I should make my first post in this topic as an introduction message.
                              So here it is, my first post on this awesome forum.

Comment

Hello new here from PA, USA site seems great trying to get a TV going..

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm from Morocco but i live in Romania, i study Computer Science here, and yes you guessed it, i love computers and gaming on them, i came across badcaps when i was looking for Nec/Tokin related issues, i have a Toshiba laptop which has a Nec/Tokin capacitor on its mo-bo, it keeps restarting randomly, so i went on a crusade on Google to find the reasons behind that and VoilĂ , i'm here, i will post a thread to ask about some technical stuff before trying to replace my Nec/Tokin capacitor, and thank you for creating this awesome forum.

Comment

hello. an electronics hobbiest here want to look for some info in this forum. hope to learn from the community, thanks.

Comment

Hy I am a new member and an Electronics hobbyist from Tureky.

Comment

Hi, my name is Hollister Thompson and I from Trinidad. I have been a radio and television technician for the past 42 yrs. I guess since in the days of tube tv.This has never been my main form of employment but more of a hobby since it has always been my love. My profession has bee a Public Health Inspector. Being an Eletronic Technician has always been my fist love.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X