Samsung UN70NU6070 TV Issue - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN70NU6070 TV Issue - HELP!

It's 100% nothing to do with any of the color settings. I've tried a million variations but the issue still remains. Next step is to order led lights. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks all.

Comment

bad diagnostic method...

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
        bad diagnostic method...
        How is this a bad method? I'm eliminating all the variables. If it works, great, if not, no big deal. I'm not going to cry over $50.

Comment

setting apart of a big screen is high dangerous, must be more sure it is not the power suppky, i have told this, read past post.. 5 minutes test..

Comment

setting apart of a big screen is high dangerous, must be more sure it is not the power suppky, i have told this, read past post.. 5 minutes test..
            What is the normal output voltage supposed to be?

Comment

printed on the board, already said..

Comment

Replaced the led strips and I guess I wasn’t gentle enough and it appears I cracked the panel. Am I right?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Djgh; 08-25-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

normally don't crack screens in that area. I'd check ribbon connections or you have tab bond issues.

Comment

You have a cracked side part, after you have also a center crack or a cut in a cof tab.. tv for the landfill... i hope you were non alone, it's fool to dismantle a giant tv by himself..
                    Next tv let to add to it by a technician a protection for the transients, either outside or inside the tv, for example some varistors, maybe the next tv will last longer also the backlight...
                    Last edited by Davi.p; 08-25-2021, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Looks like you have damaged the panel/ cof tabs.You should have asked for a replacement under warranty since the tv was 1 year old and not fuck around change every part of the tv just cuz the colors are a little bit of.

Sorry but the tv is not repairable anymore.

Comment

but in USA 1 year only warranty..

Comment

Originally posted by ajshoe View Post
                          normally don't crack screens in that area. I'd check ribbon connections or you have tab bond issues.
                          Thanks I'll check it out.
                          You have a cracked side part, after you have also a center crack or a cut in a cof tab.. tv for the landfill... i hope you were non alone, it's fool to dismantle a giant tv by himself..
                          Next tv let to add to it by a technician a protection for the transients, either outside or inside the tv, for example some varistors, maybe the next tv will last longer also the backlight...
                          Nah, I like the challenge and yes I had help.

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
                          Looks like you have damaged the panel/ cof tabs.You should have asked for a replacement under warranty since the tv was 1 year old and not fuck around change every part of the tv just cuz the colors are a little bit of.

Sorry but the tv is not repairable anymore.
                          Haha take your tampon out. The tv was a free so why not attempt to fix it. That's why we're all here right.

Comment

this is not a job for a beginner, must make practice with 32 inches , if them are used in your country..

Comment

This is why you buy a warranty on new tvs today. Costco doubles the manufacturers warranty. A lot of the tvs they sell have a 2 year warranty and they double it to 4 years. WISE BUY. I personally wouldn't buy a new tv unless it has at least a 4 year warranty.

Comment

Working...
                              X